Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thumbs down Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Someone asked if they could send a request to the same friend and the response by a member was
"Yes, but only once a day so it will take 10 days!"
I've just logged back in on the second day of the challenge and when I click on the ask friends button it comes up with a blank friends list (there are normally 3 on there and I have already asked them) and it asks if I want to find new friends. So is it a glitch or do I really have to go and befriend 10 strangers just to be able to complete this task???

If it is the case that we have to "befriend" then I'd say that is definitely not a wise move on Ganz's part. There are parents, who rightly so, do not allow their kids to add random friends. So for them, does that this mean this challenge will never be completed??
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2011, 01:08 AM   #142
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Cool, I finally got the challenges by clearing cache. Thanks so much for the help.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:45 AM   #143

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

I have requested and sent the cocoa on all our accounts but it isn't in anyones dock...does anyone know what's up?
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:09 AM   #144
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

lillysmom

I just read a few pages back you don't actually get the cocoa (glad I don't have to try explaining that to a small kid) you just go thru the motions to pass the challenge

ALSO to save somebody else some KC the new holidays challenge says buy a hat at the kinzstyle store (fine and dandy) which I did - then I got to the part of the lights, camera action challenge and it says buy a fancy hat at the kinzstyle store

wish I had seen both at the same time -wonder if I could have bought the same hat for 2 challenges
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #145

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

yes, it should work for both challenges, it has in the past.
lillysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:19 AM   #146

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

So I got all my hot cocoa (thank goodness for lots of accounts of my own and families!). So it's a new day in Webkinz and my list isn't back to now as for the music sheets. I'm wondering if it's a full 24 hours from when you asked the last time?
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:51 AM   #147

Tia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonderTia218 wows us all with wonder

What I don't actually get though, if we don't really need to 'buy' the drink then why can we??

We have three accounts, mine and my 2 daughter's. I'd transferred 5000 estore points and so far they have 1000 and 500 left. Well my little girl, only just 4 clicked on the buy one button and suddenly 500 is gone... for real, so her/my real cash was spent.

That button just shouldn't be there... explanations via the site should be available if lack of knowing means real money could be spent rather than WC. I don't care if they waste the WC, the same daughter got 2 party packs in our first 2 weeks playing. That happens, but this time it was my real money.
Tia218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:24 AM   #148
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Someone asked if they could send a request to the same friend and the response by a member was
I've just logged back in on the second day of the challenge and when I click on the ask friends button it comes up with a blank friends list (there are normally 3 on there and I have already asked them) and it asks if I want to find new friends. So is it a glitch or do I really have to go and befriend 10 strangers just to be able to complete this task???

If it is the case that we have to "befriend" then I'd say that is definitely not a wise move on Ganz's part. There are parents, who rightly so, do not allow their kids to add random friends. So for them, does that this mean this challenge will never be completed??
i mentioned this further back, if i were you i would just right down the new people i add and then delete them after getting the prizes from them. its not fair for ganz to ask you to add people just to complete a challenge
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #149
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Really, would it hurt Ganz to give a cup of cocoa?
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:50 AM   #150

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7

Well I was surprised that my list was empty this morning, having sent "up to 20 requests" yesterday. Looks like I'll be using some people today. Not my idea of fun
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: