Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #131
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
Do you need 10 friends in your message center before you can ask for the cocoa? I have 5 and nothing happens when I click on them. I don't get it.

The picture you showed shows to click on "ask friends" near the challenge. Mine doesn't have that. I can't do it.
When you click the challenge in your room, you will see the 3 challenges. For the cocoa, it will have ask friends, buy one or hint. If you click ask friends you can check off which ones to ask and then click send. Then wait for your friends to send the cocoa!

I'm using Internet Explorer 9 and it shows up on it. It could be your browser or your security settings.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #132
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

can you ask the same person on your list for all 10 candy cane cocoa
mooks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #133
Never Grow Up!
Webkinz :)

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by charlesthefourth
OK, probably a very silly question but I have to ask...is the cocoa a real object/food? I don't see it in my dock at all.
Sadly, no, it isn't a food or object (wouldn't that be great!) I drove myself crazy a couple hours ago searching for it, logging out, clearing cache, logging in, searching... but it never showed up in my dock. There were other reports on this thread about the same thing happening to others, with no reports of anyone getting the cocoa in their dock. So sad.
I'm hoping that may be the level 3 prize, but I don't know if anyone has gotten that far yet.
Hope that helps.
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #134

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

ok so the friends thing is not working out. we only have a few friends on any of our 4 accounts... I've been using the "find a friend" feature, and so far everyone's turned me down. of course they have, I'm just some random person they played a game against a month ago! a few folks have friended when doing the challenge games like supermodelz - clearly we both know we're in the same boat! this is going to be a drag, dredging around for 10 unique friends. and in the end, I still don't want non-real-friends (no offense, anyone) on my 10 year old's account.

grumpy.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:57 PM   #135
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
There are suppose to be 2 new deluxe only challenges too according to WKN but I don't see them in my challenges even if I scroll down. Anyone else have the deluxe ones yet?

Fantastic Deluxe Challenges | WKN: Webkinz Newz
The food one showed up in my room with the other 4 new ones today. I have a screen shot of the 2nd level (sorry, there's so much going on I totally don't remember what the first level required). We have 3 accounts stuck on the Fool's Gold requirement at the moment. I know I have at least one stashed in a fridge somewhere but of course, I can't find it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgDeluxeFoodChallenge_Pt2.jpg (64.1 KB, 12 views)
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #136
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If you are missing the "Ask Friends" button you need to CLEAR YOUR CACHE, then log back in & it should be there
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #137
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks, I'll try that.
stephsmom98 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #138
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mooks
can you ask the same person on your list for all 10 candy cane cocoa
Yes, but only once a day so it will take 10 days!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #139
Diabetes Awareness

beaverlee is on a distinguished road

my (and son) accounts were fine, but my husband has the same hint problem with his challange.

thanks taffeta, I will tell the hubby. I hope that works for him

thanks taffeta, will have the hubby try that
beaverlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #140

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

if you are not a fan of Polar Plunge, I suggest doing the "Sparky" (boy's head) level one BEFORE you start playing Polar Plunge on the Xmas Wreath challenge. Level 1 of the xmas wreath asks for 30KC of Polar Plunge, and Level 2 of Sparky asks for another 50 KC in Polar Plunge! if you do them at the same time, it counts for both.

also, level 2 of Sparky asks for 10 spins of the wishing well - as does level 2 of the Green Thumb Gardner.

third tip, in level 1 of the Green Thumb Gardner, I suggest buying a mix of 2 strawberries, 2-3 cabbage, and 1 pumpkin in level 1 if you aren't already growing some, since you'll need to feed some to your pet in level 2 (2 strawberries), 3 (1 pumpkin), and 4 (3 cabbages). Keep your pets hungry!

idea for Ganz - sell fertilizer in the Wshop that will help our crops grow faster!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: