Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #121
slcoon
Webkinz :)

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

ARGGH! TOO MUCH AT ONCE!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #122
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

do we have to do the old challenges to do these?
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #123
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
for everyone that is having trouble i hope you will be able to do this challenge soon. heres some pics to try and help anyone who needs it

Spoiler: show
first here are some pictures of how to send a cup of the hot chocolate to someone, and remember you don't need to buy it... the hot chocolate is just there

Click the image to open in full size.
2. you click on the message center and this will come up
all you have to do is click send it and it will be send, it won't cost you any money and you don't need to buy the hot chocolate.

now to send a request to someone to get hot chocolate:
1. click on the challeng
2. then click on ask friends and click on the friend or friends you want to ask then click send
your friend(s) will recieve the message and will follow the steps shown above on how to send the hot chocolate.

if you need more friends to ask to send you hot chocolate then follow these steps
1. click on the message center and then click on friend finder
2. this screen will pop up
you can send them a friend request and if they except then just follow above steps and send them a hot chocolate request, they will most likely send one to you too. where it says last played is when they last played on webkinz so you know that they are an active member and will most likely log on today and get your message

hope this helped everyone, good luck
cupcake00497 to answer your question on how to ask a friend to send you hot chocolate? here are some pictures i took guiding you through the steps, i hope it helps and good luck
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #124
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Ugh! its taking me forever to get the sheet music!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #125
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

OK, probably a very silly question but I have to ask...is the cocoa a real object/food? I don't see it in my dock at all.
charlesthefourth is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #126
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
cupcake00497 to answer your question on how to ask a friend to send you hot chocolate? here are some pictures i took guiding you through the steps, i hope it helps and good luck
Thanks
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:29 PM   #127

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

This sounds like spoon much fun!!! I can't wait to log on.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #128
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thanks so much for the information!
I just love these new challenges!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #129
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I have not gotten that hot coco message. in fact i do not have any messages!

these take a ton to get!
what are the prizes for them anyway?

Last edited by snowspot10; 12-07-2011 at 08:03 PM..
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Do you need 10 friends in your message center before you can ask for the cocoa? I have 5 and nothing happens when I click on them. I don't get it.

The picture you showed shows to click on "ask friends" near the challenge. Mine doesn't have that. I can't do it.

Last edited by stephsmom98; 12-07-2011 at 08:44 PM..
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: