Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

New Challenges and Message Center Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.There are new challenges in Webkinz World. Get ready for the Snow Day Challenge. The Snow Day Challenge will involve playing Polar Plunge, buying a Stripy Toque and asking your friends for 10 cups of Candy Cane Cocoa. This last item will involve the new Message Center feature in Webkinz World. You can click on a member to send them a request for the Candy Cane Cocoa. That member will then receive the request and click on it to send your Candy Cane Cocoa. The Message Center shows members whom you have played with last so you can send them friends requests. This is the new place to go to receive friend requests, party invitations & messages. There is also a Friend Finder feature list that you will be able to add yourself to.

Click the image to open in full size.

Also pictured here are the Bon Appetit and the Green Thumb Gardener challenges. The Bon Appetit challenge consists of successfully completing the Hamburger cook job, making a snack for your pet using a stove, sandwich maker or blender and earning 20KC playing Pizza Palace. The Green Thumb Gardener requires you to purchase 5 growing seeds from the wShop, plant 5 growing seeds in your pet's yard and water 5 Growing Garden plants.

Click the image to open in full size.Also reported are challenges called Sparky's Challenge and An Artists Touch. Sparky's Challenge involves achieving 2000 points or higher in Goobers Lab, earning 25KC playing Where's Wacky and feeding your pet 10 glasses of Chocolate Milk. The Artists Touch Challenge has you completing a Fence Painting job, dragging and dropping the Colorful Characters Coloring book into your pet's room and earning 40KC playing Color Storm.

To learn more about the Webkinz Challenges and to exchange tips and tricks with other Webkinz players, visit the Webkinz Challenge section of our forum, HERE, or the guide in our WIki, HERE.

UPDATE: Please do not think the Candy Cane Cocoa will cost you anything. Just follow the Ask Friends option and it will not cost you or your friend a thing. See HERE!

UPDATE: Some members are reporting that they needed to allow popups to get this to work.

UPDATE: One of the prizes for the Artist's Touch Challenge is the Busy Artist Smock, which is an unsolved clothing machine item! As far as we know, this is the first time this item has been available to Webkinz players.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 09:28 AM   #2
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Challenges and Message Center added to Webkinz World

How exciting! More prizes in time for Christmas. Thanks Ganz!
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

and asking your friends for 10 cups of Candy Cane Cocoa. This last item will involve the new Message Center feature in Webkinz World. You can click on a member to send them a request for the Candy Cane Cocoa. That member will then receive the request and click on it to send your Candy Cane Cocoa. The Message Center shows members whom you have played with last so you can send them friends requests. This is the new place to go to receive friend requests, party invitations & messages. There is also a Friend Finder feature list that you will be able to add yourself to.

Okay, probably a really stupid question, but how on earth do I send a request for someone to send the cocoa. Can I use an existing friends list, or does it have to be someone I have played with recently - and again - how do I do that?
I definitely don't like this part of the challenge already! I thought this was a kids based site!!! No wonder younger kids lose interest in Webkinz!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
aehum is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't like the friend request challenge either because of the same reasons - it makes it difficult for my kids to just play and have fun. They have each other as friends, but that's it.

Also, I think you have to buy the candy cane cocoa from the eStore. That's also pretty unfair.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the candy cane cocoa needed for this task without buying it from the eStore?
aehum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Here is an image of a Cocoa request I received:

Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by aehum
I don't like the friend request challenge either because of the same reasons - it makes it difficult for my kids to just play and have fun. They have each other as friends, but that's it.

Also, I think you have to buy the candy cane cocoa from the eStore. That's also pretty unfair.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the candy cane cocoa needed for this task without buying it from the eStore?
No you do not need to buy the Cocoa. You just send out a request and your friends respond to it. Easy as pie!!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #7
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

You can send the request by hitting the hints button rigth from the challenge menu. This will access your friend list. The only problem is that we have kids with limited friends lists and no estore accounts. Unfortunately, the cocoa is from the etore only so we may not do this challenge when we have done all the others!
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I used my existing list. And also requested new friends. The new friends are the ones who seem to send me back the cocoa.

Also, I noticed it doesn't cost anything to send a friend a cup of cocoa. So come on everyone, send those cocoas to your friends!!!!!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

SO exciting I like the 'Castleville' feel of sending your friends a cup of hot chocolate or sparklers this is FUN, exhausting, but fun.
I have had to resort to using a notebook to keep track of what is done and what isn't. *whew*

View Post Originally Posted by aehum

Easy PEASY, this exists in a 'mystery dock' we seem to have an endless supply of those. Just click on the firends in your friends list through that task button and you automatically send it. YOu don't have to buy it. Just hope your friends are as generous as you

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-07-2011 at 09:51 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
Greenfrog1978 is on a distinguished road

So one of my accounts has the "ask friends" button above the "buy" and "hint" buttons but my other account only has the "hint" button but no way to ask friends :/ Frustrating.
Greenfrog1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, challenge, message center, toffy was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: