Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #81
Unregistered

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Has anyone else had problems with the Counselors in training Challenge? After completing the first part in both of the childrens accounts it just completley disappeared. Now we are wondering where to go from there. The kids are quite upset at not being able to complete the challenge to get the lifeguard jacket and Harmonious Hammock Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 05:50 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

momof2wfanatics is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by mabilemabile
I have a challenge that is the teloscope and the first three task are buy campkinz wall paper, babysitter job and two wheel of woe does anyone know what one it is???????????/

top says Campkinz counselor?????????????????????/

I have also seen this challenge

It's the Counselor in Training. Our problem was after completing the first set of tasks it completely disappeared. does anyone know what could be going on here? The kids are very upset. They were looking forward to those prizes
momof2wfanatics is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #83

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on winning the crystal seas challenge. I am still nowhere near the 2500 points needed, but I am doing better. If I cannot complete the challenge in a day or two, I will call Ganz and ask them to credit me for that game. I'm not ready to give up yet!
That's the challenge spirit - you go for it!! There have been a few things that I've thought that on, and now that the challenges are over, I will never play again. The golf game is annoying, as the golfer turns whatever way it wants and it's hard to get the gauge just right - will never play that again, and I hated the baby-sitter job. I was unsure about the Lily Padz at first, but it actually became fun in the end, so that one might be in my "occasional play" ones. Two of my four accounts are now complete; I do hope they don't bombard us with a whole whack more too soon

View Post Originally Posted by momof2wfanatics
I have also seen this challenge

It's the Counselor in Training. Our problem was after completing the first set of tasks it completely disappeared. does anyone know what could be going on here? The kids are very upset. They were looking forward to those prizes
Give Ganz a call 1-866-932-5469. I think I read somewhere that they were aware of the issue and it was supposed to be rectified on the next update. Don't quote me on that though. I personally would give them a call just to be sure.

Last edited by flutterby7; 01-17-2012 at 06:13 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:24 PM   #84
Diabetes Awareness

jean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to alljean1956 is a name known to all

I am having a hard time finding Mr. Moo. Has anybody had any luck seeing him today. Thanks for any help.
jean1956 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #85
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I finally got my 2500 on crystal seas....took me like a week (glad I had vacation tickets built up)...my biggest problem is pinky's big adventure...I can NOT get 1500 points (I wish they were accumulative instead of getting them all in one game)...I can get up to 1300 but then I die....guess I'll call Ganz tomorrow on this one
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: