Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #71
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by RajahDT4
I am having trouble with the "Time to Play" goal. It says to earn a total of 50 points playing Webkinz Mini Golf at the arcade. I have played 3 games and would now have a total of 77 points, but it hasn't counted any of them. I have logged out and back in and still have no credit for the points.
Are you playing the full 18 hole game? I found that if I did the 9 hole games, it didn't count any of the points.

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Any one else having trouble getting credit for playing Goober's Lab? I have played 4 or 5 times on each account before I get credit. It doesn't go back to the Arcade page.
I had to get the required points and then x out of the game for it to count. If I let the time run out (or if I couldn't find a match), it froze on me and I had to log out of WW completely.

Last edited by Ferf; 01-09-2012 at 09:35 AM..
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #72
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The Mini Golf Game does have to be played using the 18 holes. If you play a few times with the 18 holes and do not get it, you can call Ganz and they will "fix" it for you (They will push you through that challenge)

I have finished ALL Challenges on 12 accounts!!!!!!!!!
I am waiting for the next 1, they announced a Winterfest Challenge. But why wouldn't it be during Winterfest. Makes sense during... not after
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #73
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
I received my final prize today in my Asian account.

Click the image to open in full size.
I LOVE, LOVE this final prize...It goes in all rooms too!! I have it in my indoor/outdoor beach theme room. And to think ...It really is a stove for Webkinz recipes. Love it.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #74

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I finished the challenges and was waiting for the last one to show up in my room. Even my pet said YAY! a new challenge! But when going to my room, The forth challenge which is arte and some egyptian one never showed up. Anyone else having the same problem?
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #75
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by chindio
I finished the challenges and was waiting for the last one to show up in my room. Even my pet said YAY! a new challenge! But when going to my room, The forth challenge which is arte and some egyptian one never showed up. Anyone else having the same problem?
The Egyptian challenge with Arte is for deluxe members. I worked for me. If you are deluxe and it didn't work, call GANZ. When I completed my last of the four challenges, my pet said the same thing about a new challenge. I knew that was the last one, but went to my room just to verify. There were no more challenges. I hope that helps! I must say four challenges at once is almost overwhelming - but lots of fun!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #76
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The Ganz peeps are confusing us too cuz they keep announcing there are other challenges coming

They announced the other day that there was another challenge coming after you finished the Camp one I believe, but it must be coming later
And they announced the Winterfest 1 (Which apparently starts the 14th)
All of my pets said Yay another challenge and nothing... I have 3 Deluxe so I did the Arte 1, but that is for Deluxe one...

Just teasing us I guess LOL

Last edited by dawnscott1; 01-09-2012 at 12:12 PM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:49 AM   #77
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

I finished the last one and got my prize and was waiting for my badge before they took it off as somone members of here say they had got one so i was very disapointed in not getting one maybe they took it of

tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #78
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Oh!
I love these new ones!
But i love all the prizes.
I love how they brought the sailors life jacket in as a prize!
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #79
flames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of light

WAS THE ONLY REASON THEY CREATED THE CHALLENGES SO THAT THEY COULD MAKE MORE MONEY OFF THE STUPID ESTORE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm about 99% sure that I'm correct.
flames13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #80

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on winning the crystal seas challenge. I am still nowhere near the 2500 points needed, but I am doing better. If I cannot complete the challenge in a day or two, I will call Ganz and ask them to credit me for that game. I'm not ready to give up yet!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: