Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #61
Unregistered

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

are the challenges you have listed in order,because i done some but not others
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I have been doing well with all of my challenges except the one where you must get 2500 points playing the Crystal seas game. If the points were cumulative like some games are, I would be ok, but I cannot get 2500 points in one game!! I am so frustrated! Does anyone have any pointers for getting so many points? Thanks!!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #63
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
When I saw the new challenges I actually said out loud "are you kidding me" !! I spent a lot of my holiday time finishing all four accounts. Now I have to do them all again.
Don't get me wrong - I love the challenge gifts, it's just that I totally become OCD over getting them completed ASAP!!

Note for those doing the Goobers Lab challenge. It seems to glitch out if you finish the game by "x-ing" off after you've reached the 1000 points or more and doesn't count the points that you just worked so hard to achieve. I found the best way was to get to the 1000 ish points that you need, then let the timer blow Goobers lab up.
Thanks so much for the tip!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #64

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I just finished the second part of the Goobers Assistant Challenge and nothing happened. It shows three green check marks, but no prizes. Same glitch?
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #65
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

I received my final prize today in my Asian account.
Click the image to open in full size.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:22 AM   #66
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by valntom
I received my final prize today in my Asian account.

Cool, that's the Endangered Exclusive Calming Campfire Stove.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #67
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I have been doing well with all of my challenges except the one where you must get 2500 points playing the Crystal seas game. If the points were cumulative like some games are, I would be ok, but I cannot get 2500 points in one game!! I am so frustrated! Does anyone have any pointers for getting so many points? Thanks!!

I can not give you any pointers in that game becasue my daughter played it on both accounts. however, I can tell you that neither one of us, nor a friend of mine who played for me, could get the 2500 points needed for the Pinky's Big Adventure game. The game was super fast and loaded with angry bees. My friend said it was not like that on her accounts and easy for her to pass.

Well, I called Ganz and told them how frustrating it is to be trying for over 2weeks and they said they can now give people credit for games if they are having too much trouble. Not his exact words mind you.
A friend of mine also called regarding a different game and was also given credit. They simply give you the prizes if it is the last thing in your challenge to be completed. As was the case for boht of us.

My friend called a week before I did and had to speak to a few reps before getting help. She spoke to a Veronica. I spoke *** Andre. Marco is also very helpful.

Andre explained to me that they are now able to help people out and are tryong to improve the challenges.

Good luck! Ganz 1-866-932-5469 Mon. thru Fri. 9am to 6pm EST
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:51 AM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I am having trouble with the "Time to Play" goal. It says to earn a total of 50 points playing Webkinz Mini Golf at the arcade. I have played 3 games and would now have a total of 77 points, but it hasn't counted any of them. I have logged out and back in and still have no credit for the points.

View Post Originally Posted by prissypie
Thanks so much! I have several accounts so look for some requests. Hehe. It will be nice to help each other out.

You can add me too. My username is RajahDT4 and I play everyday.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #69

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

One thing that helped me was to take my time on level 1, and try to get all the bubbles possible. then you have a little less to get on the next level.

I also found that hugging the walls helped in a couple places, rather than trying to go through the middle of a cave.
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #70
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

For me,Crystal Seas was extremely challenging, also. However, I did eventually get the 2500 points on two accounts. I hope to never see that game again!

Like the person above said, go very slow in round one and collect as many bubbles, yellow thingies and rocks as possible. Don't just follow the arrows. Get them in other places, too. When you get your first rock, go back down and take out the big puffer fish on the left, to get the bubbles behind him. Sometimes you just need to stop and let things, that will knock you out, go past. Try to save your power shots for when you absolutely need them. Slow and careful gets you the points you need to pass this challenge. Don't be concerned about the time. You'll have plenty, even if you go slowly.

luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: