Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

vickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to allvickylw is a name known to all

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by hwomom
Hi all. My family has been on Wk for years and we Love these new challenges from Ganz! However, I think they need to be better thought-out. It's not very fun or challenging to just wait for your pet to get hungry so you can feed it 10 of something (when you can only buy 9 at a time in the w-shop, lol) especially when there are several challenges requiring that step all at the same time. The same thing here; just waiting for people to send you things is not a very entertaining challenge again especially when several challenges require it. I think the challenges work best when you have to explore WK like trying a game you've never played before or visiting a new area. What do you all think?

I so agree with you!
vickylw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #52

SANTO123 is on a distinguished road

My daughter's account was a deluxe account until the New Year. How can she do the Egyptian Challenge since she didn't have the proper account to do the All Star Astronomer???

sounds pretty unfair to me actually. There should be a way for a NEW deluxe account to be able to do the challenges that are based on things that had to be done PRIOR to the deluxe account being active.

My daughter's account wasn't a deluxe account until after the New Year. How can she do the Egyptian Challenge since she didn't have the proper account to do the All Star Astronomer???

sounds pretty unfair to me actually. There should be a way for a NEW deluxe account to be able to do the challenges that are based on things that had to be done PRIOR to the deluxe account being active.

Last edited by SANTO123; 01-06-2012 at 08:52 AM..
SANTO123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #53

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Hi Strawgumdrop1,

I'm in the same boat you're in...I'll be waiting 2 weeks to finish up the new challenges. Only have 5 people on my friends list and they always send my requests. Can always count on them because they're on Webkinz everday like me! Have no desire to add friends from the friend finder. It takes too long and many say "no" too. Good luck to all. The new challenges will keep us all very busy.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #54
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

does I'm alone to have trouble with the Journey to Treasure Island Challenge??? They said to feed with root beer (and it's work) but the two others:

spin the vacation island 2 times
play a game of don't rock the boat

I have go in 2 vacation and it's not working for me...

does I do something wrong?

I don't know why I see that:

Click the image to open in full size.

but I will go see here to know the real thing to do...

Journey to Treasure Island Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki

thanks WI for helping me!!!

Last edited by zebultux; 01-06-2012 at 10:13 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 PM   #55
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Wow, thanks a lot for informing us about the glitch!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #56
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

Any one else having trouble getting credit for playing Goober's Lab? I have played 4 or 5 times on each account before I get credit. It doesn't go back to the Arcade page.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #57

terrimama is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree! We love the challenges, but the ones that require waiting for so many friend replies are very difficult. I know Webkinz is safe, but knowing that facebook is next we try to apply the same rules for internet safety. For example, they need to know who they are "friending", not just random people. Their friends are not on Webkinz every day, so with so many challenges that require waiting for someone to send you something it will take forever! The kids are getting frustrated and lose interest in the challenges. Their favorite challenges have been when they tried new things or had to do new tasks. Any thoughts?
terrimama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #58
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

i wish they would not add them all at once. thought i was going to go crazy during the holidays with these and everything else that was going on. should just be one at a time! i have had to keep a list of what needs to be done on our 4 accounts
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #59

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
Any one else having trouble getting credit for playing Goober's Lab? I have played 4 or 5 times on each account before I get credit. It doesn't go back to the Arcade page.
I didn't have any problems with Goobers lab. That's the only one that I was able to complete.

I'm with everyone else. I finished all the challenges expect for getting the things that need your friends to send you.

The people I have on my friends list send me request for me send them. But they never send any back to me.

I have one friend on my friends list that will send back. I also have my daughters but they are the only 4
I can count on.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #60

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

The Wiki map you have provided of the Challenges is extremely heloful. I had no idea what
all was there until I looked at it. Thank you so much.
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: