Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

I didn't see this mentioned, maybe I'm overlooking it:

The Egyptian one is just for Deluxe members:

Quote:
Egyptian Expedition Challenge

Are you ready for an Egyptian expedition? Adventure is on the horizon for you and your pet! Explore the sands, uncover ancient artifacts, and purchase the latest in adventure wear to brave the wilderness and complete your mission!

Note: This mission is only available for Deluxe Members. This 3-mission chain becomes available to play once Deluxe Members have completed All Star Astronomer!
TrekGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 10:55 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I love the challenges but not the 'friends' ones so I will have to skip those.
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info! I only had my main account finished before, can't wait to go see what these new challenges bring! I've loved all of the prizes, even if I really didn't like some of the games.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #14

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Love Challenges! The new challenges will keep me very busy. Thanks for the heads up! Good Luck to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #15

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Yay! I have some more dailies to do!
I just love when Ganz all of a sudden adds things to Webkinz, then I get excited!
happyface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

is the Egyptian Expedition Challenge a deluxe only challenge?

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
is the Egyptian Expedition Challenge a deluxe only challenge?
Yes, Egyptian Expedition Challenge is Deluxe ONLY

Last edited by jeanned68; 01-04-2012 at 01:57 PM..
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #17

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

When I saw the new challenges I actually said out loud "are you kidding me" !! I spent a lot of my holiday time finishing all four accounts. Now I have to do them all again.
Don't get me wrong - I love the challenge gifts, it's just that I totally become OCD over getting them completed ASAP!!

Note for those doing the Goobers Lab challenge. It seems to glitch out if you finish the game by "x-ing" off after you've reached the 1000 points or more and doesn't count the points that you just worked so hard to achieve. I found the best way was to get to the 1000 ish points that you need, then let the timer blow Goobers lab up.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #18

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

when does the gooblers lab one appear I dont see that one????
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #19
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

i wonder how long this will last having a new challenge every update.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Grrrr....too many challenges!!!! I don't like them anymore, I only like the prizes I get .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: