Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default New Challenges Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

New Challenges Added to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.Just when they thought they were finally caught up, Webkinz Insiders were thrilled to see new Webkinz Challenges in their pets rooms this morning!! The break is over and it is time to get back to work! If you managed to complete all the previous Webkinz Challenges there will be four new challenges awaiting you today when you log into Webkinz World.

There is the CampKinz Cookout Challenge which involves another "Ask Friends" challenge. This time you will be asking your friends to send you Camping Guidebooks. There is a Goobers Assistant Challenge. There is a Journey to Treasure Island Challenge that has you looking to your friends for Treasure Maps. Finally, there is an Egyptian Expedition Challenge!!

You can find out all about Webkinz Challenges in our WIKI!

UPDATE: Several WI members have reported having an issue completing their "Your pet has earned a job working at Campkinz" Challenge. According to Ganz they are aware of the issue and it will not be fixed until the next WW update!

UPDATE: Our members are finding ways to complete the "Your Pet has Earned a Job Working at Campkinz" Challenge despite its issues. When purchasing the CampKinz Cabin Wallpaper, you must put it in the room to get credit for doing that part of the challenge. In fact, you don't even have to purchase the wallpaper: if you already have one in your dock, just installing it in your room will suffice.

You can find many more hints on how to complete the various Webkinz Challenges in our Forum HERE.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: New Challenges Added to Webkinz World

I still have a couple of challenges on my screen that I am tired of attempting. The campkinz cookout challenge is new for me though. I see the first set of prizes but does someone know what the other prizes are? I want to know if this challenge is worth it.

Thanks.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #3

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

flip flops not showing as purchased in camp kinz challenge???????????????????
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #4

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Oh I'm so excited!! I love the challenges
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #5
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by mabilemabile
It has to be the 30 brownish ones....worked for me

Put Gooblers prizes in the spoiler
Spoiler: show
Looks like Goobers challenge has retired scientist theme pieces as prizes
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:53 AM   #6

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Yay!!!!
Thanks for letting us know.
rainzz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mabilemabile
Don't buy the colorful flip flops, you want these ones:
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

sounds kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #9

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

UGH... just when I thought I had finally finished all the challenges... more show up... These are becoming more of a chore than fun anymore...
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Love the challenges! I am so glad more finally appeared!
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: