Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New "Blooming Room Theme" Added to Webkinz wShop

A new front page story has been added:

New "Blooming Room Theme" Added to Webkinz wShop

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member satherton for snapping this picture of both a new announcement screen in Webkinz World and of a brand new wShop theme that was just added today. The "Blooming Room Theme" is perfect for Spring and will make a fantastic addition to every Webkinz house. The theme preview shows lots of cool items that we expect will eventually be added to the system, but as of this morning, only the kitchen items are available for purchase.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Re: New "Blooming Room Theme" Added to Webkinz wShop

OOooo, I love this theme. I haven't built rooms for the last two themes that came out, but I will for this one. Very pretty.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I was really hoping to have this theme work outdoors ...... do we know if that can happen ??
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 06:19 AM   #4
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

What a great theme! I will be buying this one for sure!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 06:30 AM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I was really hoping to have this theme work outdoors ...... do we know if that can happen ??
someone took pics of the kitchen items outdoors!

this is a good looking theme
jagular is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 06:53 AM   #6
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I saw some of these previewed on WKN over the past week as mystery items. They look cute and I'm glad they're available to buy to soon after being teased. Hopefully the whole theme is released soon.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #7
this2ilove

i♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with gracei♥lovethis wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I LOVE this theme!! It's priced very reasonably too ~ fantastic!
i♥lovethis is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 07:20 AM   #8

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I'm glad this is W shop I'm so gonna get it It would be a good theme for the Meadow hamster for those who have her.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: New "Blooming Room Theme" Added to Webkinz wShop

COME ON! I was going to tell about that, I'm always too late... But anyways... everything is cool!
AbbyL714 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2011, 07:50 AM   #10

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

That's SO pretty! I love it! I can't wait for it all to come out in a few weeks. Thanks!
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: