Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #61
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Bloggerhood Click to Win Ad Coming to GPC!

Finally! I finally found the blog ads and had them all done in a few minutes. But I cannot find any of the craft ads.

Any suggestions?
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #62
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
Finally! I finally found the blog ads and had them all done in a few minutes. But I cannot find any of the craft ads.

Any suggestions?
The craft ads ended yesterday
joi is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 09:53 AM   #63
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Now all blogs are saying ERROR! Anyone else!?

View Post Originally Posted by joi
The craft ads ended yesterday
That's what I thought but read earlier in the thread that they were finding them. So I thought they were still there.

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind

Any suggestions?
Yup, all links to any Blogs are all kicking back ERROR! Anyone else?
losingmymind is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #64
Webbiekinz1
Gift Guru
Webbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to beholdWebbiekinz is a splendid one to behold

I found craft ads and NO blog ads
Old 03-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #65
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Thanks to judy & a post in the EGG floaty thread, I was able to find our first AD for the TC3 items. I'm off to try again for the next child...

Happy Easter!

Banks
View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
HELP!

We can't find them anywhere - and we followed the tips from ChrissyW, below. Can someone PLEASE help us?

Can someone take screen shot when they find one - showing where it is?

This is so frustrating! And we can't get trading cards in Asia, so this is our kids' only chance to get any of these items!

Please help!

Banks
View Post Originally Posted by judy999
Hi Banks, Here's the ad I found under the Parenting Bloggerhood. I just kept clicking on the different blogs until the ad popped. Good Luck!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I never would have found this without your help!
View Post Originally Posted by judy999
These ads aren't appearing at the bottom of the Parent Club pages like previous parent club contests. You need to actually go to one of the blogs and the ad will be at the top of the page. Here's what it looks like on the Celebrations page:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click on one of the "read more" and keep refreshing that page until the click to win ad appears at the top. Good Luck!
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #66

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I have a tip for everyone looking for ads for multiple accounts. Once you find one ad, press "control" as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. Before trying to fill it out, you must refresh the security code, or you'll get a notice about it being expired. This has saved me hours of time, as I'm getting them for 12 accounts.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #67
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
They're supposed to be there for today yet.

To find the new ads, go to Celebrations, scroll to the bottom, then click on a blog. The ad will show at the top of the page of a blog. I just kept refreshing a few pages. It took me a while, but I did eventually find it.
This hasn't worked for me any other suggestions
Old 03-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

SammyS is an unknown quantity at this point

I only have two accounts, so I got the trading card condo side table and the trading card condo sofa today!
SammyS is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 03:28 PM   #69
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

This is wonderful info, but I can't find the ad even once and it's been hours!!! Any suggestions?
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I have a tip for everyone looking for ads for multiple accounts. Once you find one ad, press "control" as you click on the ad, then click as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. Before trying to fill it out, you must refresh the security code, or you'll get a notice about it being expired. This has saved me hours of time, as I'm getting them for 12 accounts.
charming is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #70
Diabetes Awareness

SammyS is an unknown quantity at this point

Try this...

Bloggerhood Read the Article | Ganz Parent Club

Keep refreshing...it's at the top of the page.
SammyS is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: