Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #51
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: New Bloggerhood Click to Win Ad Coming to GPC!

Hi Banks, Here's the ad I found under the Parenting Bloggerhood. I just kept clicking on the different blogs until the ad popped. Good Luck!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for all the tips everyone! I never would have found this without your help!

Last edited by judy999; 03-30-2012 at 06:51 AM..
judy999 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM   #52

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

What would we do without WI? Thanks for the info. I was able to find the ad on all my accounts in about 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #53
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

What would I do without WI and all the great posters -after looking for the ads myself (and finding none) I finally came here to see how others were doing (why didn't I come here to begin with lol)

I did as the suggestions said -(would never have opened blog pages myself btw )

another suggestion -- the first blog I opened had another ad -not the condo one - I kept refreshing that page til the condo ad came up -without going off the blog page

thanks to all who take the time to post -without WI I would have given up WW years ago
Old 03-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #54
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
I love the GPC give-aways, usually easy to do and these are nice prizes. I'm looking forward to the search.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #55

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I got no clue what you all are saying... I keep trying to go by what you're saying to find the ad but I can't and its making me nuts! Plus most of the times there are no ads on the top of my page its just a black screen. And yes I have clean my cookies on here too.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 08:46 AM   #56
Jbrann7

luvkinz3 has a spectacular aura about

If I would have looked in WI first, I would have saved myself 15 min. of hunting for that ad! lol
luvkinz3 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Now I can complete my Condo theme room Thank you so much for making this thread Butterflies
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #58

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
I got no clue what you all are saying... I keep trying to go by what you're saying to find the ad but I can't and its making me nuts! Plus most of the times there are no ads on the top of my page its just a black screen. And yes I have clean my cookies on here too.
If you have ad blocker you wont see the ads. I have ad blocker except for WW & Wnewz but since bloggerhood is different, the ads are being blocked and I see the black box instead
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #59
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

View Post Originally Posted by WHHS2002
These ads aren't appearing at the bottom of the Parent Club pages like previous parent club contests. You need to actually go to one of the blogs and the ad will be at the top of the page. Here's what it looks like on the Celebrations page:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click on one of the "read more" and keep refreshing that page until the click to win ad appears at the top. Good Luck!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #60

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Well I gave up on trying it on my laptop because most of the ads weren't showing up on it. So I went on my ipad2 and it has showed up 2 times so I'm happy finally. But it still takes a while for the ad to show up. But as less there are ads showing because they weren't on my laptop.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: