Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Bloggerhood Click to Win Ad Coming to GPC!

Thanks for insturctions, I followed all of your great instructions, but have NOT seen the click to win after clicking on "celebrations", scrolling down...see the original ad (not the click to win ad) and yep it goes to another page, but it doesn't have anything to do with webkinz, just the blogger's page which wants me to sign up to receive email updates.....HELP please anyone... And Thanks
abbjs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 10:08 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Here is what we got....

Monkey and Monkey Poster
Trading Card Condo Oven
Trading Card Condo Dresser (Which I never got with the cards)
Trading Card Condo Coffee Table (Also never got)
Trading Card Condo Flooring
Fred Rover Poster
Goldfish Poster x 2
Trading Card Condo Side Table
Trading Card Condo TV
Trading Card Condo Dining Chair (Never got either)
Trading Card Condo Wallpaper
(Only 1 Duplicate)

I see it says 1 per winner (Not 1 per day) I wonder if it will be available for more then 1 item per account
Guess we will see tomorrow
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #33
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Thanks for insturctions, I followed all of your great instructions, but have NOT seen the click to win after clicking on "celebrations", scrolling down...see the original ad (not the click to win ad) and yep it goes to another page, but it doesn't have anything to do with webkinz, just the blogger's page which wants me to sign up to receive email updates.....HELP please anyone... And Thanks

me too!!! Am beginning to think this is all complete & utter bull!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #34

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
I found it by clicking on one of the blogs listed there, and then just refreshing until I found it. It shows up right at the top. It took me about 10 minutes to find one, though others have said they found it almost immediately.

You're actually leaving the Parent Club page and going to the Celebrations Bloggerhood. Click on a blog, and look at the top. You don't have to sign up for anything.

I just realized, if you're seeing the place where you can sign up, you're in the right place. Look at the ad at the top, and refresh. You'll see the ad changing. Keep refreshing till the right ad shows up.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 03-29-2012 at 10:30 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #35
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I found it by clicking on one of the blogs listed there, and then just refreshing until I found it. It shows up right at the top. It took me about 10 minutes to find one, though others have said they found it almost immediately.

You're actually leaving the Parent Club page and going to the Celebrations Bloggerhood. Click on a blog, and look at the top. You don't have to sign up for anything.
i would caution parents with this. because you do have to leave the parent site for unknown blogs. but this ad will be right at the top of the page, not bottom. just keep refreshing till it comes. for those with ad blocker, remember to allow ads

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by jagular; 03-29-2012 at 10:42 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #36
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Popping in to share our winnings...between my accts and my little ones accts:
one dining chair (!!)
three sofas
one dining table
one toy box
and posters

Hugs to all for a fun event ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 10:36 PM   #37
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker

I just realized, if you're seeing the place where you can sign up, you're in the right place. Look at the ad at the top, and refresh. You'll see the ad changing. Keep refreshing till the right ad shows up.
Thank you so much Ritzcracker! I would NEVER have found this ad without your tip.
I must have hit refresh at least 20 times before the ad showed up, but it did. Now I'll go see what I got!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 11:09 PM   #38

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement...BUT, I've been doing everything you tell me..When I click on a blog it takes me to the bloggers article and at the top of the page there is a little box that asks if I want to go back to Ganz World...The Newz or Parents club won't even let me log in...I''ve shut down, restarted in IE, than tried Firefox..and nothing....I have 8 kids depending om me...not a good feeling...I'm done Have fun everyone...I hope you all get great prizes..

Can you believe this???? First try after midnight, I got one....YAHOOOOOO! Thanks to ALL of you for helping me every way imaginable....I'm wondering if some of us are on different schedules.??... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU INSIDER FRIENDS!!

Last edited by abbjs; 03-29-2012 at 11:09 PM..
abbjs is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

That's right. Hit a blog and it opens a new window. The ad will be on the upper right. I will try to get a picture on here. It does take a few tries. Good luck everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgganz parent club ad6.jpg (27.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #40

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I'm so happy to see that the condo items aren't that rare! I love that theme.
traaav is offline Male
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: