Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

RhiannonLee is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Bloggerhood Click to Win Ad Coming to GPC!

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I didn't find the ads on the Ganz Parent site. I had to click the links to go to the actual blogs and then found the ads at the top of the pages.

thanks!I spent so long looking through the actual Parents Club- but read this, clicked on one blog, hit refresh twice and got the trading card condo dresser!
RhiannonLee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #22

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

There seems to be a wide range of items to win on this one. Here is what we won.

cheeky Monkey poster
Ms. Birdy poster
trading card condo lounger
trading card condo side table
Whimsy Dragon poster
trading card condo wallpaper
trading card condo lamp
trading card condo pedestal
trading card condo dining table

Iggy is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 08:56 PM   #23
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I love coming here! The helpful hints keep me from spending hours banging my head! I suspected the blogger section was a key to finding this ad, but I doubt I would have looked hard enough for the ad!

Thanks for the help!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #24

adrib is all that and a bag of chipsadrib is all that and a bag of chipsadrib is all that and a bag of chipsadrib is all that and a bag of chips
adrib is all that and a bag of chipsadrib is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber

Thank you!!!!!
adrib is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #25
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat defies all odds
Nickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all oddsNickelcat defies all odds

Thanks, everyone! I'm not sure I could have found the ads without everyone's helpful advice! I got one counter and one Puppy Control Poster.

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #26
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I do not want to miss this. Awesome prizes
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #27
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you for helping me with these posts.
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #28
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

wa hooooo! I want the bed!!!
sciencesplat is offline Male
Old 03-29-2012, 09:49 PM   #29

s7sma is a glorious beacon of lights7sma is a glorious beacon of lights7sma is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
They're supposed to be there for today yet.

To find the new ads, go to Celebrations, scroll to the bottom, then click on a blog. The ad will show at the top of the page of a blog. I just kept refreshing a few pages. It took me a while, but I did eventually find it.
Thanks I wasn't looking in the right place.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 03-29-2012, 09:55 PM   #30
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for the help. Found them really fast in the St Patricks Day Lunch Ideas.
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: