Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Cool I guess, I just wish they would put as much thought into the Wshop and webkinz world as they do on figuring out how to make a profit. There is no reason that they should have taken away family deluxe options, and the way almost everything now is estore. It seems as if in the last year they have had all kinds of new items in the estore, and have only given up a couple new themes to the Wshop. This was supposed to be a site for CHILDREN I think Ganz forgot that part, because most average kinds whose not Donald Trump's would never be able to afford the new things, and pet they put out in a month. It is so heartbreaking when I walk into a trading room and see children crying because they are "poor" And no one will trade with them. It is equally awful to see children who have a bunch of items and rub it in other's faces.
This used to be a site for kids to play and have fun. Now it just seems like it's nothing more than a piggy bank for Ganz to jingle anytime it wants to.
If someone has the expectation that they have to have it ALL, then yes they are going to feel disappointed. I love that Ganz puts out a ton of options for us to choose from. But no way will I own it all! That's just ridiculous! I think this is a perfect time to teach kids that they don't have to keep up with the Joneses! It will always be something in life, good to learn that now!

Guess I don't really understand seeing so many complaints about Webkinz on a webkinz fan site. They really only require you to buy one pet a year to play, which is a great deal. No one forces people to buy everything else. They need to make money though to keep the site running, which I think we all want!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 04:13 PM   #22

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
From what I can gather off the retailer site, they will be somewhere in the $20.00 range
That's a fairly resonable price. However, I have a question. If I bought say the Grey Arabian pack, would the cd in the pack come with just the song "I Want to Run," or would it come with all of the songs included?
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #23
Lil Kinz

RivertheCat is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!!!! I am soooooooo getting the pink pony!!!! but wait, do the cd's only come with that pet's song??? Oh well. I wonder how much it will be?!
:ppony::ppony::ppony::ppony::ppony::ppony:
RivertheCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #24
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I love the webkinz songs, I just wish it went up to Junes/July. I love Piggy plum pie and misunderstood. (:
I might just have to get the koala or spotted frog just to get it.

View Post Originally Posted by RivertheCat
OMG!!!! I am soooooooo getting the pink pony!!!! but wait, do the cd's only come with that pet's song??? Oh well. I wonder how much it will be?!
I think it's from the first song to March 2010, because the latest potm on there is the Himalayan (:
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #25

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

WOW!!! these look so cool
Bugga97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #26
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i have all the pets i like the song too lol maybe i will get the alley cat you never know lol

i have the leopard
the pink pony
and the himalayen
and i just got the skunk
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #27
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

oooh those looks so cool! i am so getting the pug (or maybe 5 pugs )
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:11 PM   #28

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by RivertheCat

That's exactly what I was wondering too! I would be willing to buy the package if it came with every song on it, otherwise it could be cheaper to buy the songs seperately at the eStore and burn my own cd...
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #29
Unregistered

omg how much do you think it will cost and do you HAVE to buy the pet if you want the cd or do you have to buy the pet to i'm ok with buying the pet of corse bt i don't see one that i don't have and really want expet a few well thats kewl anyways thanks for posting this!!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:02 PM   #30

BeDazzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! I'll have to get one!!!
BeDazzle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: