Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July

A new front page story has been added:

New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Can't get enough of the POTM KinzTunes Songs? You're in luck! Ganz is releasing it's first-ever music CD filled with your favorite music numbers. This CD can be purchased separately, or in a set along with a (former POTM) Webkinz Pet. The CD also comes with a special feature code that will unlock a "Music Starz Jukebox" on a player's account.

All of the items scheduled for release in July 2010 will be available for presale at Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, www.ameriwade.com, starting at 3pm Eastern Time on Friday, May 28th. A portion of every sale made on their website goes to support Webkinz Insider's operating costs.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July 2010

That is just THE cutest idea ever. I already have two Grey Arabians, but I am so getting another for that CD.

I think Ganz is going to be making TONS of $$$ off of me with these CDs, the golden retriever and grey arabian are must haves for me.

~~Oh, I was confused lol. I was under the impression you get one song only on each CD. Oh well, better for me! Now I don't need to buy a bunch of Webkinz I already have!

Last edited by cuteforpop; 05-28-2010 at 01:56 AM..
cuteforpop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

biddamom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July

Cool I guess, I just wish they would put as much thought into the Wshop and webkinz world as they do on figuring out how to make a profit. There is no reason that they should have taken away family deluxe options, and the way almost everything now is estore. It seems as if in the last year they have had all kinds of new items in the estore, and have only given up a couple new themes to the Wshop. This was supposed to be a site for CHILDREN I think Ganz forgot that part, because most average kinds whose not Donald Trump's would never be able to afford the new things, and pet they put out in a month. It is so heartbreaking when I walk into a trading room and see children crying because they are "poor" And no one will trade with them. It is equally awful to see children who have a bunch of items and rub it in other's faces.
This used to be a site for kids to play and have fun. Now it just seems like it's nothing more than a piggy bank for Ganz to jingle anytime it wants to.
biddamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:13 AM   #4

shirahlee is on a distinguished road

Cool.I Have The White Terrier.
shirahlee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:42 AM   #5

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: New "Best of KinzTunes" CD & Pet Sets to be Released in July 2010

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
That is just THE cutest idea ever. I already have two Grey Arabians, but I am so getting another for that CD.

I think Ganz is going to be making TONS of $$$ off of me with these CDs, the golden retriever and grey arabian are must haves for me.

~~Oh, I was confused lol. I was under the impression you get one song only on each CD. Oh well, better for me! Now I don't need to buy a bunch of Webkinz I already have!
I agree with you, I love ganz's idea, and my favourite songs are: Prettiest pink pony in town, Misunderstood Hug a pug, and Cat's pajama party
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:58 AM   #6
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by biddamom
Cool I guess, I just wish they would put as much thought into the Wshop and webkinz world as they do on figuring out how to make a profit. There is no reason that they should have taken away family deluxe options, and the way almost everything now is estore. It seems as if in the last year they have had all kinds of new items in the estore, and have only given up a couple new themes to the Wshop. This was supposed to be a site for CHILDREN I think Ganz forgot that part, because most average kinds whose not Donald Trump's would never be able to afford the new things, and pet they put out in a month. It is so heartbreaking when I walk into a trading room and see children crying because they are "poor" And no one will trade with them. It is equally awful to see children who have a bunch of items and rub it in other's faces.
This used to be a site for kids to play and have fun. Now it just seems like it's nothing more than a piggy bank for Ganz to jingle anytime it wants to.
I half agree, half disagree. Ganz is just trying to make a profit to keep the website running. If we didn't have the eStore and all these additional products, people would get tired of Webkinz, stop playing, and sooner or later, WW would have to be shut down. Yes, I know, it's a site for children, and many can't get eStore. I know, I've seen the people in the trading room, both ''rich'' and ''poor''. It's terrible to see both kinds of players.

Either way... I like this idea!
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:57 AM   #7
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Cool. I hope it's not too expensive
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #8
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I never thought about that
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #9
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

You've got to be kidding me LOL!!

I hear you!! I am still smarting from the Family Deluxe removal!! I think that was an unfair decision. They made a profit from it the way it was before and yet they made it even more costly. When you have a family you cannot get it for one child and not the others so you either fork out a lot of money or you do not get the fun points and gift at the beginning of the month!!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 05-28-2010 at 07:18 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #10
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

biddamom makes a great point

my daughter will adore the cd, I hope it's a reasonable price.
twinklestar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: