Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 06:09 AM   #11
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Arctic Fox Advertisement in Webkinz World

Uhh. how could they be released in the winter? It's Spring! DUH!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 07:15 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Amway is an unknown quantity at this point

I got two on Thursday the 19th. They were the last two The lady said she only got 6 in. It looks very similar to the Samoyed, only it is soft.
Amway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #13
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Saw the ad..and this is a cute pet...really like the PSI even though I'm not a big treadmill fan. Thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #14

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

This is driving me nuts. My Hallmark haven't gotten their artic fox in yet; they are taking forever to get the new ones in. They're will probably get in only six as well. I decided not to get one - it's not that cute and I didn't like the Justice's hamster(?). Webkinz used to be a big deal with them, but now they are not getting the pet of months anymore or any of the non-plush Webkinz products. And I'm starting to get more involved Webkinz - I just bought the Phoenix and SO want the Webkinz fountain that was shown over the weekend.
I am looking forward to budgie - I much rather get that than the exclusive plushies.
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #15

darlingme will become famous soon enough

I got the arctic fox last week at Hallmark and they probably had about 20 of them. I adopted it yesterday and I love it. But i have had the strangest thing happen. I put the fox on the treadmill and could not get her off of it unless i went to the map and went to another room or if i logged out and signed back on.
darlingme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #16

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

When I signed up for the call list last month, the Hallmark employees told me that the other stores wouldn't be getting the Fox until winter. If it had only been a month early release at Hallmark, I wouldn't have gotten it sight unseen. I was pleasantly suprised with this pet and its' items, but I think next time I'll wait until I know what I'm getting.
Action Girl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #17
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

Happy 2nd Day every one! Here's to many, many more! (It's the best & only site, blog, etc. to get the latest accurate info.) Best Wishes, Justin, Wendy & Crew!

We visited one of our (many) local Hallmark stores yesterday (late p.m.) and they had quite a few in stock. We actualy purchased several for our accounts.

Hey Darlingme, it sounds like your Arctic Fox will need a bubble bath and a long nap every time you play with him/her! LOL! Congrats on your adoption, everyone else, too! It always pretty cool to get the newly released pets and be the "new guy/girl" in the virtual world, isn't it?! LOL!

Have a great day all!
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #18

susand610 will become famous soon enough

i'm getting one on the 28th because report cards come out on wednesday and my mom gives me $5 an A and i usally get 5 A's and one B so that means a new webkinz! also my dad is giving me $10 because i painted his truck for him

i hope i win an emporoer dragon! lol
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #19
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Interesting. Wasn't the fox released like now?
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM   #20
lakeviewlatina
Gift Trainee
lakeviewlatina is an unknown quantity at this point

The fox is definitely out. I bought one this weekend. But after my buffalo and guinea pig fiascoes (adopted too early, never got gift boxes for these pets) I am afraid to adopt this one at this early date.
lakeviewlatina is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: