Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Arctic Fox Advertisement in Webkinz World

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

New Arctic Fox Advertisement in Webkinz World

Shortly after Midnight on Monday morning, an advertisement for the Webkinz Arctic Fox started appearing in Webkinz World. This ad confirms what was already known about the Fox regarding its exclusive release to Hallmark stores, its Pet Specific Item, and its Pet Special Food. However, there is some question regarding the release date for non-Hallmark retailers. Employees at the store level are indicating that the Fox will be released to other stores starting this Summer, but the Webkinz World ad says they will be released to other stores starting this Winter.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Arctic Fox Advertisement in Webkinz World

Thanks for the info!

It looks so adorable!
dotdotduck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:49 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I think that I read somewhere that the exclusive releases would be like the first 60 days at like Hallmark and then they would be released to the other stores, so since Spring just began I think Ganz is rushing Winter a bit... does seem curious.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #4
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

hmmm... I wonder why they'd release it to hallmark first and not the others... that's interesting. my hallmark actually cut back on their webkinz products. they now only sell the plush (no cards, no clothes, nothing else) and instead of selling the usual 20 different types of webkinz, they're now only carrying the brand new types, and last time I went they only had 7 types of webkinz to choose from, and the whole section devoted to webkinz had been cut down to a fourth. maybe they're trying to boost hallmark sales of webkinz...?

the arctic fox reminds me a lot of the samoyed
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #5
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!
Webkinz :)

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by CrystalFlute
I agree. I wonder what it will look like online.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:25 AM   #6

matt909 will become famous soon enough

i love this pet! ! ! i am going to get one as soon as i see them at halmark! :bas:
matt909 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:51 AM   #7
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Well if you look closely they didn't say STARTING this winter, just that they would be available everywhere in winter. Which I would say they certainly would be if everywhere else will receive them after 60 days.
P.S there was a front page adoption a few days ago so go back and look for it in the news section and you can find pictures the online version.
Me2Me2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:56 AM   #8
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

hmmm... I wonder why they'd release it to hallmark first and not the others... that's interesting. my hallmark actually cut back on their webkinz products. they now only sell the plush (no cards, no clothes, nothing else) and instead of selling the usual 20 different types of webkinz, they're now only carrying the brand new types, and last time I went they only had 7 types of webkinz to choose from, and the whole section devoted to webkinz had been cut down to a fourth. maybe they're trying to boost hallmark sales of webkinz...?

My guess would be that Hallmark head office aranged the deal and what each store stocks is up to them while your local store may not have much another may have all the pets thay can still get plus all the extras (cards, clips, clothing, ECT)

As for getting one I will just as soon as I can, I think this is one great pet and i just love the PSI that has been done for it.
treknx01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:11 AM   #9

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Lucky for us, we know someone who works at Hallmark and she called me Friday afternoon and said they only had 6 come in. I had her grab one for us. We haven't logged it in yet, but the plushie has a cute face and a bushy tail.
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 AM   #10
busterjimdaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

That's what happened to my hallmark! It's like the only store in my area that sells webkinz.I don't even have a Justice/Limited too, so I ha to order the guinea pig at limitedtoo.com
busterjimdaisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: