Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Arcade Now Avaialble at the Webkinz Newz

I have a feeling that they'll be using this to allow us to play retired WW games and still get the KC. Now that would be an awesomeness sandwich...
However, I prefer to play the WW games on the WW site. When played on the Webkinz Newz site, the quality is very poor.
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Arcade Now Avaialble at the Webkinz Newz

I love the games in there, I love that it is more games to choose from but I don't know if they are trying to get people to play more WW this way. I will tend to play the games on WKN rather then the WW ones
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #13
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: New Arcade Now Available at the Webkinz Newz

that's great, some games are fun but I don't understand why they don't put the arcade games in webkinz world...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #14
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Wink Re: New Arcade Now Available at the Webkinz Newz

This is a total loophole for me. Sometimes my mom says "stay out of webkinz world for a bit" I'll be on webkinz NEWZ not webkinz. lol great idea.
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #15

momohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clownmomohuny is cool as a bunny clown

Have to say that I'm really enjoying the types of games on Webkinz Newz! Hooray!
momohuny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #16
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Great news!!!

I will try it out for sure !
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Awesome - I haven't had time to read back in the posts but can someone let me know if there are any trophies for these new arcade games on WKN??

Wooot Wooot talk about a generous GANZ!!

Is this making up for all the glitches and inconveniences or what??

I'm so excited and giddy that I don't know what to do next!!

AHHH does anyone else feel like they drank a pot of coffee??? LOL!!

BTW...no trouble loading any of arcade games on my gaming pc...slower of course on our old pc.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-16-2011 at 06:16 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #18
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Okay: is anyone else having the problem that they're entering all their information correctly, but it says they are wrong? And also I do agree that they copied some of the facebook games, like the word search my mom always plays!
starmaggie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #19
carly1454

Talking Re: New Arcade Now Available at the Webkinz Newz

wow i cant wait til it comes out.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:45 PM   #20
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

They should add the retired ones I never got a chance to play. xP
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: