Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 08:48 PM   #71
NDmaria
Webkinz :)

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Arcade Game Atlantis Arrives in Webkinz World

The same thing happened to me, broevil222. After I clicked on the arcade game logo, I got a processing bar, then a solid blue screen. I had to log out. Disappointing, but obviously, Ganz will need to work out a big glitch here.

The description of the game, however, did pique my interest. I can't wait to see the directions for the game.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 08:51 PM   #72
Unregistered

I haven't been able to access this new game yet.....I just get a blue screen and then have to log out and long back in
Old 09-29-2010, 09:03 PM   #73
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am not able to get in using Explorer, I did get in using Firefox, played 1 game, 2nd game it shut off in the middle of it.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:07 PM   #74
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ooh, looks fun. I'll have to try it.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #75
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

I use safari and it works most of the time if not always
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #76
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: New Arcade Game Atlantis Arrives in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Daisymaey
Just won a badge from the game:
Click the image to open in full size.
I think you get it after beating the classic game

Oh by the way it's called the Classic Cartographer Badge
I think you are correct. I have played the game several times today, but only got the badge just now after finishing the Classic game screen.

Hope everyone can play soon! I am sort of addicted to this already!
psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #77

Draconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to allDraconia is a name known to all

Whoa! What a fun game! Huge disappointment though. I was on level 7 had already won 315 Kinzcash and it kicked me to a blue screen. No badge and can't tell if I got to keep the kinzcash or not...

Off to try again....
Draconia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #78
amchase1 is on a distinguished road

I think you only get the bagde for the classic and the trophy for the play. I have gotten to level 8, but Ijust can't beat it. I"m giving up for tonight. Hopefully someone will win tonight and tell us how many levels there are. Level 8 is so tough I can't imagine there are many more.

Good luck and good night all
amchase1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #79

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I got the dreaded blue screen using Firefox...I really want to play this new game...hopefully it will get fixed soon.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:32 PM   #80

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Have tried several times to play this game but just get the blue screen and then have to log off completely and log back in again. oh well
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
f l a m e d a n c e, follow your ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: