Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #21
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Arcade Game is Added

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I think they want to put the meaning back into the trophies - a reward for doing something exceptional. Imagine if your child won a trophy in the real world and then started collecting other kids' trophies. That would seem pretty weird to you wouldn't it? Well, I think it is actually kind of nice for a trophy to have some meaning! I mean, how much pride can a child have in trading for a trophy?
I couldn't agree more. I know trophy trading is big, but when did it become more of a collection than an accomplishment? I think you should only collect what you have been awarded, otherwise it has little meaning.
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #22
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by KINZ-CRAZE
hi everyone i'm new just registered ,hope to make some friends here. tried the game it's ok
Welcome KINZ-CRAZE, you'll love it here. Everyone is super nice and helpful and there is so much to learn. Glad to have you here!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:59 AM   #23
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

The game is pretty fun!!
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:30 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I cannot get through level one. I don't understand this game! I hope someone will post some great helpful hints soon.
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #25
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jazzmin
I like this game. I won the "Total Clearance Badge"

Wow congrats & great job
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #26

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I think they want to put the meaning back into the trophies - a reward for doing something exceptional. Imagine if your child won a trophy in the real world and then started collecting other kids' trophies. That would seem pretty weird to you wouldn't it? Well, I think it is actually kind of nice for a trophy to have some meaning! I mean, how much pride can a child have in trading for a trophy?
Excellent point Coony. Thanks for putting it in perspective!

Even so, I love my Zingoz Pop. And I love all the trophies -- and I really love the 25% extra KC days . I got 625 KC this morning -- after getting squashed a few times in the new game I had to go play my favorite!

I do wish we could win more than one trophy on the new games, even if we can't kinzpost them.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #27

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

Just tried this game ... it wasn't quite what i thought it would be...
but anyway i am no good at this game....
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #28

DoxieDiva is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know how you win the badges and what level you have to get to, to win the trophy?

Thanks
DoxieDiva is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:13 PM   #29
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by hpquinlan
I cannot get through level one. I don't understand this game! I hope someone will post some great helpful hints soon.
Hang in there. This game is so new there isn't enough information known about it yet. I'm sure as we speak the wonderful people here at WI are playing the game and taking notes. Before you know it there will be a thread giving tips on game play, how many levels, and what to do to get a trophy.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #30
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DoxieDiva
Does anyone know how you win the badges and what level you have to get to, to win the trophy?

Thanks
According to the intro page in WW, there are ten levels. I made it to level 3 on my first attempt, but I haven't tried again. I'll play more later to get the trophy and badges.
Ferf is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: