Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:37 AM   #11
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Arcade Game is Added

I think they want to put the meaning back into the trophies - a reward for doing something exceptional. Imagine if your child won a trophy in the real world and then started collecting other kids' trophies. That would seem pretty weird to you wouldn't it? Well, I think it is actually kind of nice for a trophy to have some meaning! I mean, how much pride can a child have in trading for a trophy?
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #12
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i got squashed! i need practice
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #13
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by KINZ-CRAZE
hi everyone i'm new just registered ,hope to make some friends here. tried the game it's ok
Welcome! WI is great,I look forward to checking everything out everyday and everyone is so nice.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #14
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
I think they want to put the meaning back into the trophies - a reward for doing something exceptional. Imagine if your child won a trophy in the real world and then started collecting other kids' trophies. That would seem pretty weird to you wouldn't it? Well, I think it is actually kind of nice for a trophy to have some meaning! I mean, how much pride can a child have in trading for a trophy?
Thank you for putting it in that perception. I never thought of it that way. I stink at several of the games and wanted to make a trophy room really bad. But it looks so empty with just mine in it. lol

I guess I was only thinking of the decorating purposes not the actual pride behind the trophy.
My trophy room will mean a lot more to me once it gets full of trophies I actually won.

Of course, there's still time for me to find the old trophies before they make those nontradable too.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:57 AM   #15
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I don't like being negative but this game is really such a waste of time. The kc awarded is so low and its just not challenging enough to keep the kids interested for more than one minute. I am disappointed really. I think that the little caterpillar is so cute and I wish they had thought of something else. This is just color storm in a way but not near as fun as that game was for us. I wish I liked it more..just don't sad really. I hope others like it more...I think I will stick with the higher pay out games.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Thank you for putting it in that perception. I never thought of it that way. I stink at several of the games and wanted to make a trophy room really bad. But it looks so empty with just mine in it. lol

I guess I was only thinking of the decorating purposes not the actual pride behind the trophy.
My trophy room will mean a lot more to me once it gets full of trophies I actually won.

Of course, there's still time for me to find the old trophies before they make those nontradable too.
To be perfectly honest I read that same reflection somewhere else on WI and it really made me think.
This game may seem really easy to game gurus but for some kids (like mine, who isn't allowed on that much) it is tough. There have to be games that kids can win too! In any case, I know my ds is really happy with this one (not that we've won yet).
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
jazzmin is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this game. I won the "Total Clearance Badge"
jazzmin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #18
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jazzmin
Welcome and congratulations on your badge and your first post!

I haven't tried the game yet but I like the idea of there being some transition games for young webkinz players. Variety is the spice of life and we need something for them to feel successful at as they grow into the other games.
home50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #19
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Oh this game is a bit mind boggling. I made it to the bottom of the 3rd round and ran out of steam.

Anybody have any tips so far ??
Do we know how many levels for each badge/ trophy ??

Last edited by funkyc63; 01-20-2010 at 10:41 AM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by jazzmin
Wow !! You won a badge already ??

Congrats Jazzmin !! I hope you get the trophy soon.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: