Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Aquatic Expedition Theme added to the Webkinz World wShop

OH that is SO pretty I can't believe that it isn't eStore. This is a gorgeous theme and I can't wait to make a room with it.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

It is amazing!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #23
Webkinz :)
lugwee has disabled reputation

man! that is cool! and i have two underwater pets! yay so happy!

oh yeah i forgot to say. at first i thought it was estore and was like oh great more estore that i can't get! then i realized it was wshop! i was so shocke and excited!
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #24
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Ooooh, this is really beautiful! Time to redecorate one of my underwater rooms
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #25
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

Pretty wicked!
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #26
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I love it, and I'm so happy they made another underwater theme. Don't forget the birdies! Make some new tree-top furniture!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #27
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Cool! I'm so gettin' it!
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:06 AM   #28

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Very pretty...so pretty that I wish that at least the walls could be used in a regular room....I wish all the stuff could go in all the rooms....like the trash fridge outside, etc but for those with water pets, this is cool!
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #29
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
These are such beautiful colors. They look like an underwater reef, it will be a lot of fun to decorate with them!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #30
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the update. Maybe one day I'll get an underwater pet. Some are pretty cool but not a fan of the bubble they need to use indoors or the murky look to the water. If it was clear and bright, I'd love it. Would be nice to use this wallpaper in an indoor room too!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i have a dream ♥

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: