Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 10:09 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
So far, I don't think that any of the previous floating events were limited by your location. If this is the case, it would be a first.

I did see a few on an Asian account, and yes, I'm in Canada.
there was one other one for canadians only, it was the chipmunk dresses that are now sold at the curio.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #72

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Ohhhhh no!!!!! I'm so bummed that those of us in the US won't be able to enjoy this! It's only fair though since Canada seems to be left out a lot when it comes to these promos. The items are really cute... I love that chair!!! Thanks for the update WI so I'm not wondering why I haven't seen Alvin float by. Enjoy Canada!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #73
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Oops the girls saw this before the update and went to bed all excited to get the new floaty prizes tomorrow. I don't mind them doing exclusive contests for different places even if we are excluded but I wish they would be clear on the rules and limitations from the start. To avoid people wasting all day or getting excited over a contest they can't do.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #74
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Oops the girls saw this before the update and went to bed all excited to get the new floaty prizes tomorrow. I don't mind them doing exclusive contests for different places even if we are excluded but I wish they would be clear on the rules and limitations from the start. To avoid people wasting all day or getting excited over a contest they can't do.
That is true. I will have some explaining to do tomorrow.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #75
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Bummer.....hope our Canadian friends send over some Alvin prizes

Maybe they will open up for US accounts
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:14 PM   #76
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Cute Tuxedo jacket! I'm glad for our Canadian members as well. I wish there were no exclusions on any event but Canada really deserves a break! Happy clicking!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #77
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks for clearing up about this being Canadian only before I went cross-eyed looking for Alvin can always count on WI to keep us on track

I'm wonder if getting a house right on the USA Canada border would make me eligible to do all the events - just kidding
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:39 PM   #78
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I'm curious how we know this is Canadian only? The people who posted earlier tonight that actually called Ganz were told it was supposed to be open to everyone and Ganz hasn't issued an official notice of this contest yet that I'm aware of. I do understand that people with Asian accounts in Canada have seen the floaty, but I don't think that we should assume anything at this point until getting official word from Ganz. It could only be a glitch...........we should know more tomorrow. And if it's limited to one place like so many other contests are then great, but I think we should wait and see.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #79
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
Cute Tuxedo jacket! I'm glad for our Canadian members as well. I wish there were no exclusions on any event but Canada really deserves a break! Happy clicking!
I agree, but so do the people outside North America. They get left out a lot.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #80
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Robmomm
I'm curious how we know this is Canadian only? The people who posted earlier tonight that actually called Ganz were told it was supposed to be open to everyone and Ganz hasn't issued an official notice of this contest yet that I'm aware of. I do understand that people with Asian accounts in Canada have seen the floaty, but I don't think that we should assume anything at this point until getting official word from Ganz. It could only be a glitch...........we should know more tomorrow. And if it's limited to one place like so many other contests are then great, but I think we should wait and see.
I was one who called and maybe at the time the rep thought it was open to everyone. I haven't seen any announcement about this event anywhere either.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: