Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #51
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Marnabear...I think calling Ganz during any of these promos when not everyone sees them or can participate is what needs to be done, whether we see them or not. Change only comes with support...and unfortunately it's a numbers game...when promos are limited, no matter who they are limited to, we all must do our part to ensure Ganz knows that we don't like such exclusions, whether we are included or excluded...I am Canadian and I have called on behalf of all those who are not seeing the ads...my hope is that strength in numbers will change the way Ganz approaches all future promos...but it will take more than just a few of us....
I wish I had mentioned that I do not like exclusions even when I am not excluded. And all who are affected should call so that we get their attention.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #52
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Thanks everyone for being behing the Canadians....you guys are awesome....

It seems only fair. I was surprised by one of the recent events on WKN when it said for US accounts only. Not so nice way to shut out their fellow countrymen.

On my Asian account, no floaty.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #53
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I'm American and have had my Asian acct open for over an hour on the newspaper page, no Alvin's for me at all.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #54
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

no alvin for me. is it timed (like every 5 or 10 min)?
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #55

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

can anymore post more pictures of prizes ?
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #56
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for the info, Webberlily!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:12 PM   #57

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I found 3 floaty's so far and won the three announced prizes, The fruit punch, chair & tuxedo
they are 10 minutes apart on my asian account. I hope there is no limit, i'll be watching for more flying heads! I LOVE the jacket!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #58
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I have not seen any floatie in Asian all afternoon. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:48 PM   #59

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I haven't seen another floaty for 30 minutes.......a limit of 3 per day?
i don't mind at all, I have so many extra floaty prizes from other things, I like when the prizes are rare and not cluttering up my dock. SO nice to have something other than food for a change!
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #60

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

I'm in Canada and my Euro account had the Alvin floaty head 10 minutes apart, but quit floating after three gifts. I received two of the tux jackets and one of the chair - piccys attached

Attached Images
File Type: jpgAlvin promo tux.jpg (36.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpgAlvin promo.jpg (40.5 KB, 17 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: