Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #161
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

I have noticed this 2 days in a row, so I am guessing it is not accidental: Alvin floats by on 10 minute intervals until 9am, then the schedule changes to 15 minute intervals.

He changes again to 10 minute intervals later in the evening, but I am not sure when that happens exactly

Last edited by elymic; 03-28-2012 at 09:21 AM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 10:33 AM   #162
Webkinz :)
jenbevqua is sweet stuff
jenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuffjenbevqua is sweet stuff

I live in the US, so I have been sending my Canadian friends my Mirror Mirror items. I get three a day from my mother's accounts, so I share them. I was so surprised when a Canadian Friend sent me the Alvin items. (Thank you!) It is great to see people sharing. I wish they would make all the items for all players. It seems fair.
jenbevqua is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #163
acky Records!
Gifted

mellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roost

I would like to trade some of the Mirror Mirror items for the Alvin floaty clicky. I have tried the trading rooms but nobody seems to want to trade. I'll keep asking maybe someone will.
mellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #164
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

FWIW, after last night's maintenance, sadly Alvin no longer flies for me. It was good while it lasted!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #165
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by mellie
I would like to trade some of the Mirror Mirror items for the Alvin floaty clicky. I have tried the trading rooms but nobody seems to want to trade. I'll keep asking maybe someone will.
Just a reminder about WI Forum rules...

There is absolutely no trade talk allowed outside the Gift Exchange area...including discussions regarding trades in the WW trade room....It's outlined in RED on this thread....

Forum Rules
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #166
acky Records!
Gifted

mellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roostmellie rules the roost

Sorry. The post before mine was takling about sending things between friends, I was just commenting on that. I shoud not have used the word trade. I was not asking for anyone to trade. I will be more carefull about post. Again I am sorry. Thank you for letting me know.
mellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #167
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

New day on Asian and Alvin is still floating through Canadian accounts, which means he should still be there tomorrow on NA accounts as well ..
Old 03-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #168
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

anyone seen alvin today?
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #169
WIGEV Team Member

He is still on NA zone today, but it just turned to Saturday on Asian and a Spree Dice just floated by on my screen when Alvin was due.. I guess it is over on Asian accounts and it is the last day on NA accounts..

Oops.. correction!!! An Egg floated by also - followed by Alvin!!! It's still on and eggs float by as well!!

Tags
double d scotland, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: