Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #141
janjan

Cool Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

How did Asian accounts get this Alvin floaty head if it is only for CANADA??
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #142
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

i've been using Opera as a browser, have seen Alvin on accounts with and without Nafaria (some of mine see her and some don't). Haven't seen Alvin on my main account yet. Again, I"m closer to the Mexican border than the Canadian border in the USA.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #143
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by janibabes
I haven't seen a floatie either. It seems, the same as the last Chipette promo, if you are in Nova Scotia, you can't see them. Leaves me out again. I think I must be living in the UK!!
Being from Nova Scotia and "down from Halifax" has nothing what so ever to do with the reason you are not seeing the Alvin floatie. I am both and I get him just fine. How long have you waited for the first one to show up. The first one shows up about 10 mins after I log in and then every 10 mins until you get 3 prizes and then they stop. I and using IE9 but I have also seen him using FF11.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #144
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
Being from Nova Scotia and "down from Halifax" has nothing what so ever to do with the reason you are not seeing the Alvin floatie. I am both and I get him just fine. How long have you waited for the first one to show up. The first one shows up about 10 mins after I log in and then every 10 mins until you get 3 prizes and then they stop. I and using IE9 but I have also seen him using FF11.

I have been sitting here for 40 minutes and haven't seen him at all. Using IE9 as well. Same thing last night, had 2 accounts open and nothing!!
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:40 AM   #145
kop
atching the waves!
Gift Guru

kop is sweet stuff
kop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuffkop is sweet stuff

I was so sad when I could not participate in the Mirror Mirror promo but I am having lots of fun catching these floating Alvin heads and look forward to being able to share some of my prizes with my American friends. Thanks for the click-to-win Ganz!
kop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 PM   #146

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

Haven't seen any floating heads since the super huge glitch yesterday - anyone else having the same issue???
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:46 PM   #147
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Haven't seen any floating heads since the super huge glitch yesterday - anyone else having the same issue???
They continued for me right where they left off at 10 minute intervals on all accounts....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #148

CindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to beholdCindyLooHoo is a splendid one to behold

Hey, anyone else having a problem with this? I haven't seen this Alvin floating head since the beginning! And YES I have a Canada Account. Also does anyone know what happened to Webkinz and WKN yesterday?
CindyLooHoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #149
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

i"m still seeing them - in the US.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #150
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Cool. Even though it's not for US members
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: