Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #111
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Alvin And The Chipmunks Floaty-Clicky in Webkinz World!

Canadian only? Oh well wasn't too crazy about the prizes anyway.. I have to say, its starting to annoying me how they do these, us only, canadian only, etc etc types of promotion things, it makes those excluded feel kinda left out, i hope they will find other ways for people to all have a chance at participating.
View Post Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
So, if we are in the US and have a Canadian account, we won't get it? I have a few webbies I got for $3 yesterday and was thinking about using one to get a Canadian account. If it won't work, I won't bother doing it lol
No you have to actually live in canada to be elgible
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #112
nsoroma79

Nsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to allNsoroma79 is a name known to all

Aw man! That's crazy. Do they have a way that they can tell which country you are really from?
Nsoroma79 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #113
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Nsoroma79
Aw man! That's crazy. Do they have a way that they can tell which country you are really from?
I think it has something to do with the server you are using, it can be detected which country, place, etc, you are from.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #114
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Canadian users who are having trouble...I have called Ganz. They don't seem to have received many calls today.
Please let them know if you are not seeing Alvin.

Thanks
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #115
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I called twice yesterday and was told this is open to all but today was told it's only for Canadians. I don't mind that but still feel bad for the people in the rest of the world.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #116

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Looks like I'm out on this one, but that is OK. Have fun!!!

On a side note, now that the Mirror Mirror is a link and not just a room, is it open to all to participate? mirror-mirror | WKN: Webkinz Newz

Can anyone see the room any more?

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #117
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yes, I still have the room in my clubhouse!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #118

mombraun is on a distinguished road

Do you have the phone number handy? I can't find it.
mombraun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #119

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Yes, I still have the room in my clubhouse!
Thanks. I wondered. I had the room, lost the room, found a trick to get it to show, the trick no longer worked, and then my family member lost it too. I was happy to find the link since it seems to work well each time. It just means I can't get any more of the food items and that is ok.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #120
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

If you are Canadian and can not see Alvin (he should appear every 10-15 mins 3 times on each of your accounts). please post here:

Major If you are Canadian and are NOT seeing Alvin...Please post HERE!!!

Thanks a lot
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, think outside the [box]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: