Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #71
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

That chair and food look like something that comes with a pet. I wonder if they belong to that snake that they announced so long ago now.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #72
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

the piz are nice BUT depressing that the charms will only be sold in the estore - seems like a way to make more people need to have a membership

I wonder why when Ganz started by selling plushes - of course virtual charms don't need to worry about manufacture and lead problems

oh well
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #73
Sirius Black

aris854 has a spectacular aura about

I think the chair is for the treetop theme that I believe is finally coming tommorow, I also think it might be for the second charm series prize. It could be either
aris854 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #74
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
the piz are nice BUT depressing that the charms will only be sold in the estore - seems like a way to make more people need to have a membership

I wonder why when Ganz started by selling plushes - of course virtual charms don't need to worry about manufacture and lead problems

oh well
I don't mind getting the charms in the estore. And anyone can buy things there if they have an estore account. You don't have to have a deluxe membership, though deluxe members sometimes get things earlier
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #75

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

I think that chair looks tree topish. please please, have neat looking stuff. Ganz do you know how many happy flying pets will be out there with new beds????????
knittinjo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #76

susand610 will become famous soon enough

wait i'm confused when did they promise us a treetop theme? i mean i would LOVE to have won but when did they promise us???
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #77

bananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roostbananakaz20 rules the roost

yuck! the food looks like it came out of a trash can. is that a new 3-D gunk?
bananakaz20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #78

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

The treetop theme! FINALLY! So glad I've been saving my coupons! I can't wait!
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #79
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by susand610
wait i'm confused when did they promise us a treetop theme? i mean i would LOVE to have won but when did they promise us???
When the treetop rooms were introduced about half a year ago they said that a matching theme would be available soon. I think they meant 'soon' on a cosmic level.
nemo434 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #80

goldenstar is on a distinguished road

cooolio
goldenstar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: