Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features

Satherton that is such a great idea being able to buy e store cards at your local store. You should really run this suggestion by Ganz. Not all people can afford the deluxe membership. Also it is so true about less and less webkinz items at the stores. Lately I can't even find the trading cards. Just about everyone in my area are out of them and when I return they are not restocked. I don't think going totally virtual is the way to go. I love shopping for Webkinz items when I am out especially when I am with my grandchildren. It's nice to take something home with you and not only have to go online to see it.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #52
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Cooool!!!!
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM   #53
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

That mega stove has six burners. It also says "mega challenge" which tells me some new recipes are going to be a bigger challenge to solve. More ingredients, etc.
What do you think?
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #54
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
I am crossing my fingers that that stove does not have ANYTHING to do with secret recipes... What difficulties are coming to the Recipez section if that stove is related to secret recipes, I can only imagine. I really don't want any more trouble for us over there.

And if it's an E-store item, how CAN they relate it to secret recipes? Not all of us are able to have the stove then and therefore cannot all cook on it and solve recipes if that happens to be the function...
I thought of that as soon as I saw the stove. It will really be a pain for the recipe solvers if that happens. I was also thinking that it might possibly be a new game or something like that. Or something that you have to buy to access (like most of the Woodland Wonders). I can just imagine them coming out with Webkinz gummies or something to unlock a game in .
turtles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #55

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

the stove will probably be estore or kinzville acedemy. Oh wait, it could be deluxe.
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #56
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

i wish some of the stuff was not estore. i will not be getting the magic mire or any estore things.
IagoParrot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #57
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I really like the grill!
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #58
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I hoped that Ganz would make a new place to visit at the Travel Place, like underwater vacation, or in the clouds. Not another thing you have to buy! I'm not so very happy about the "new way to cook" thing, that's not a new way to cook! It's a new THING to cook WITH. A new way to cook is like if Webkinz World is like adding a micorewave or somthing like that! Not another stove, wait, a challenge? Does it says a challenge? Oh. I guess I'm wrong about that, well I just forgot about the CHALLENGE!! I'll be typing about something else now. Later I meant. I'll see you then!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #59
mammaroma
dotsmom will become famous soon enough

It looks like that stove has six burners, and a microwave? How many ingredients will it hold? I can't even solve recipes with three ingredients! I hope not all of the new stuff is for the estore. It would be nice if we didn't have to keep buying more stuff to have new things happen in WW.
dotsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #60
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

UGH i cant STAND IT that they r making more estore charms. for 1 i dont agree with the whole estore idea in the first place and 2nd i totally LOVED the real charms they used to make. ugh this making me mad. sorry for being so negative but come on all they do is sit at their computers making little pixels on a screen and selling them for real money! they used to make the actual charms but nooooo thats too hard for them...sigh...
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: