Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 06:52 AM   #31
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features

i wonder if this will lead to mega recipes. lol
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 06:59 AM   #32
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I saw these ads earlier this morning. It's a shame that the charms are gonna be eStore. If they were real charms, I would have bought them. The Mega Stove looks cool, but how do you suppose it works? Is it an eStore? I certainly hope not!

Trading is not allowed outside the gift exchange
*Dixiecup*

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wonder if this will lead to mega recipes. lol
I sure hope so! Maybe those recipes will boost our pet's happy, heathy and hungry points all to 100, from like, 10. WOW!!! I hope they will.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-08-2009 at 08:46 AM.. Reason: removed offer
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:04 AM   #33
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i saw this ad...... looks interesting. it is not in the forest area yet, so there is probably another maintenance coming to add it.

i had taken a screen shot of it, but no need to post as you already put it up!!!

thank for the update!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:12 AM   #34

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I know there are some reasons to complain about estore items, however, here's something I have thought about. For me, the main reason I purchased real plush animals was for the virtual benefits. Once you collect a hundred or more pets like I have, it's a challenge on how to display them or store them. I decided to donate them (tag free. hee...hee) to a spouse abuse shelter and a local cancer hospital. The point is, the animal in hand didn't have as much value to me as the virtual item. Thus, I gained an appreciation for buying virtual items. Especially when I can purchase an incredible item for less than the $15.00 it normally would cost me to buy a plush.

And a word about the charms; last year when I became a webkinz fan, I searched high and low for a charm to enter the forest. I checked in cities across the country to no avail. Finally I discovered them for sale on ebay at around $20 a piece. Some even more. I was able to get 8 of them, but at a very high cost. Even then, I was so excited to have access to the charm forest. Now that I can buy charms for $1.50, I'm very appreciative. Guess it's all in the way you look at things.

Besides, if they didn't make money, they wouldn't hire some of the most talented designers and computer experts to dream up new items or new games. I'm happy to contribute once in awhile to keep them designing.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #35

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=xanadu324;15373758]While I do think this is some cool new stuff, I think Ganz is starting to cater just a LITTLE bit TOO much to their "extra-paying" clientele. First deluxe only rares, now e-store only new stuff. Plushies cost good money too, and I'd like to reap a tad more of all these "new benefits".

I couldn't agree with you more either....I was just thinking about all the money I have had to spend just to get into "areas" lately....and the 2 dozen figures I have that get nothing but seeds, and the 2 dozen charms that are still trying to get "anything", and the deluxe (which I get Wshop items each month for)

I love new things and areas too, but it seems lately everything new is centered around spending more than the benefit recieved.

Not trying to be negative - and I do realize Ganz is in business to make money, but I think I am very closed to saying "enough, I am done". As to the Deluxe membership - it doesn't get you much reward either, the dailies are minimal, the monthly prize I seem to get is Wshop. The one nice thing is the clothes, but not sure it is worth it for the monthly outfit when I can trade for whatever it is anyway.

Wow - I was negative - sorry!.....just gets harder and harder to rationalize spending more.

Just my thoughts..............
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:22 AM   #36

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

AWESOMENESS!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:25 AM   #37
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

curiouser and curiouser...
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:26 AM   #38
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

I am crossing my fingers that that stove does not have ANYTHING to do with secret recipes... What difficulties are coming to the Recipez section if that stove is related to secret recipes, I can only imagine. I really don't want any more trouble for us over there.

And if it's an E-store item, how CAN they relate it to secret recipes? Not all of us are able to have the stove then and therefore cannot all cook on it and solve recipes if that happens to be the function...
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #39
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I sitll have not managed to get everything from the charm forest! ugh!
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #40
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Great, anoter magic forrest thing I don't have!

First everyone was raving about woodland wonders, then was zumwhere. Now this?
Geesh, I just got 1 figurine! xD I need to catch up.

But since these are cheap I'll get some.
I really should get a kinzclip

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-08-2009 at 08:30 AM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: