Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:25 AM   #21
ow I'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features

I can't wait to find out what the new stove does. The amazing people here at WI who solve the receipes should have fun with it.
CREDD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 01:43 AM   #22
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I think the stove is a new cooking class. Yes, something new !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #23
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

While I do think this is some cool new stuff, I think Ganz is starting to cater just a LITTLE bit TOO much to their "extra-paying" clientele. First deluxe only rares, now e-store only new stuff. Plushies cost good money too, and I'd like to reap a tad more of all these "new benefits".

Rant Over.
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:19 AM   #24

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by xanadu324
While I do think this is some cool new stuff, I think Ganz is starting to cater just a LITTLE bit TOO much to their "extra-paying" clientele. First deluxe only rares, now e-store only new stuff. Plushies cost good money too, and I'd like to reap a tad more of all these "new benefits".

Rant Over.
I agree 100%. I'm getting more than a little fed up with having to buy more stuff to gain access to new areas. I'm starting to feel like a second class "citizen"!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:23 AM   #25
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

It is exciting to think about what new prizes or games may be available with the new charms.

I hope to see them in the estore later today!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:16 AM   #26

3mrose is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all i think since they r not there now for wed they maybe will be there for the weekend specials cant wait

i also think the specials for deluxe is alittle much in these times not all of us can afford to do deluxe right now and im sorry im feeling cheated, i have over 100 and that cost was enough now if i want special stuff and activities i have to pay for deluxe its making me feel left out

Last edited by 3mrose; 07-08-2009 at 04:16 AM..
3mrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:43 AM   #27
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I'm up and running after maintenance and I've got nothing new....
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:28 AM   #28
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

I was so excited until I saw eStore only, I can't even find regular charms and I don;t buy eStrore! It does sound cool though.
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #29
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

i guess i wll have to start getting stuff from the e store
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #30

WaterWebkinz is on a distinguished road

They're cool I guess, But honestly, They REALLY need to stop making everything only at the E-Store! No offense but I mean, Not many people are going to pay 10 dollars for a virtual stove... Obviously they are just money thirsty. And instead of making E-store pets, Those should just be regular Webkinz instead. I'm just getting a tad tired of the E-store stuff, I guess.

And, I'm a tad tired of having to BUY things to access places on Webkinz :/
WaterWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: