Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 09:42 AM   #121
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

I am also getting the blue screen when I try to open the new Magical Mire section. And I have given it PLENTY of time to load, and logged out and back in. Same thing.

For those who were questioning the virtual charms, I buy them at the estore because they are only $1.50 there. No you don't get the charm, but if you just wanted the code anyway, it's a great deal!!
lolakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nire1976
Same here. I entered the code but it will not let me search. It opened the forest, but I get a blue screen when I click.
Sorry you are having the same trouble as I am. I had my hopes up too! Maybe later.

Good luck and here's to hoping we are able to actually enter the forest later instead of find a blue screen!

Enjoy the day!
mjsiowa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #123

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I just bought some of the new charms . I only logged in one and tried to play the new game and the only thing that comes up for me is a blue screen (PST account) Irritating.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #124
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I too got the blue screen for several minutes, left it on while I did something else in another window. When I returned, I got a notice. See the shot below.
I see by the print preview I have to learn how to make the image bigger for the upload.
Serena

Last edited by Serena; 04-12-2011 at 10:53 PM..
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #125
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Try clearing your temporary internet files/cache and cookies on your internet web browser. That is what I had to do in order for things to work properly (I am using Internet Explorer). Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #126
Unregistered

Cool Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

I just bought the stove and the 8 items out for the new theme. I love the new stove and the new theme.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #127
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

I got the blank blue screen in Magic Mire several times using Internet Explorer. When I switched to Mozilla it came up right away. It seems that some things in Webkinz World work better on different browsers at different times. My Quizzy's Blast is usually frozen on Mozilla, but works fine on Internet Explorer.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #128
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I'm using firefox and am getting the blue screen... I also do not see the stove or new theme...perhaps I'll try Explorer! Or see if I can empty some cookies or whatever...
Thank you to everyone on this site that is here to validate my problems and try to help!
I love !!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:53 PM   #129

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I had to clear cookies before the new theme & stove showed up.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #130
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

After clearing my cache, I could access the Mire & it's gr8! But the new additions to WW should be in a new category called Bugs R Us!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: