Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 03:39 AM   #111
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I think Ganz completely forgot their target age group when they came out with the e-store. It's supposed to be kids from 6 to 13, if I remember right. The e-store caters to adults, not kids. Can you just imagine buying a birthday present for a 7 year old, and it's a code???!!! I guess we could get really creative in wrapping it up nice and pretty!

The original charms did make nice little gifts. My older kids got one for my youngest just before they sold out, and it makes a cute necklace on one of her webbies. She still plays with it, long after she got bored with the Fairy Falls. Maybe we could make cute little paper chains out of codes, so kids can still have something to play with...

Okay, pardon the sarcasm, but I had to get that out of my system!
I totally agree. Last time I talked to a customer service supervisor and told him all the problems that kids were having with some of the WW programming (like the higher level agility and strength classes and some of the Zum challenges) he could care less. He pretty much told me that they were targeting the adults and that more adults play on WW than children. (I am not sure if that is true, but that is what he said!)

I think it is ridiculous to price eStore pets the same as you could buy them in the store with the plush included (and an extra tag if you are buying W Cares pets or Caring Vally pets). I think the price of the eStore charms should be lower. I used to be able to find the charms for $2.99 at my local Hallmark and American Greetings stores.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #112
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

THERE IS NOT BEING ANYTHING DIFFRENT ABOUT THE STOVE JUST NEW FOOD AND IT WILL COST MORE MONEY NOTHING REALLY NEW ABOUT STOVE BUT IS COOL:bas:
Attached Images
File Type: gifDBDBG.gif (24.2 KB, 28 views)
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:52 AM   #113
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Has anyone else had their digital charms for the magic forest disappear out of their tree? I had at least 8 and they appear to be gone... Can still play the Charm Forest Game though... Thanks! Hope I'm not repeating some glitch today...
huhmoreplease is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #114

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Just got a charm for the new Magic Mire. 4 paths to choose from, faries fly around like the Woodland Wonders. Same instructions as the Fairy Falls. Sadly I got a sap glob to start off with.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #115
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Here is the new gunk:
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMegagunk.jpg (43.3 KB, 5 views)
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #116
Unregistered

The mega stove is now available in the Wshop. it costs 2125kc. not sure if this has been posted anywhere or not yet
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 AM   #117
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I just bought 5 charms for the new Magic Mire Charm forest. Went in and found a purple fairy plush doll. I love collecting exclusive plush items so it totally made my day.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #118
Lil Kinz
mlwarren is on a distinguished road

Anyone been able to use the new forest? I purchased charms and it was onpened but it would redirect me once i tried to enter.
mlwarren is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #119
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mlwarren
Anyone been able to use the new forest? I purchased charms and it was onpened but it would redirect me once i tried to enter.
Same here. I entered the code but it will not let me search. It opened the forest, but I get a blue screen when I click.
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #120
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

The food pictured in the ad is the new gunk. On a good note though the new gunk sells for 10kc
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: