Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #101
moosewyo
Webkinz :)

moosewyo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

Tree Top furniture!!! It looks cool and magical. I do hope there is more than one style.
They should have interactive playground pieces too, like a teeter-totter and a slide.
moosewyo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #102
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Advertisements Provide Clues to New Webkinz World Features *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by gman12
I think the food is the mega stove gak or the thing you get when you mix the wrong ingrediants
hey that's exactly what I was thinking cause it looks like gak to me...
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #103

gman12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hey that's exactly what I was thinking cause it looks like gak to me...
Yah it looks all gooey and chunky.
gman12 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #104

Blackpup is on a distinguished road

i think the chair cuold be the big prize for the magic mire. and the stove looks cool, i wonder what it does? the food looks nasty, but good?!?! (to the webkinz)
Blackpup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:59 PM   #105
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Blackpup
i think the chair cuold be the big prize for the magic mire. and the stove looks cool, i wonder what it does? the food looks nasty, but good?!?! (to the webkinz)
LOL! Nasty but good?
hunk109 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #106
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hmmm... I'm gonna take a guess from a few things about the stove. First, it appears to have MANY more burners, so could this mean more foods allowed in a recipe? The second observation is, that it is called "The Mega Stove", implying that it is bigger and better. I hope that it isn't more items per recipe... As it is they are hard enough to solve, with only three ingredients. The solvers would have to double up, and would be driven to the brink of insanity. Let's just hope they solve tge YTT first, though.
twilightcrz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:09 AM   #107
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by UncleTimmay
I love the fact that they are adding new things, but the main issue I still have is fix the stuff that's broken first. The last thing we need is more things to do that don't work. It's crazy that they can even think to add more stuff with so many other problems that need to be fixed. On another note, where the heck is my Movie Screen they promised 2 months ago. Seriously Ganz, pull you head outta you know where and spend some time fixing things.
My guess is that they don't know how to fiz the glitches.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #108

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Hmmm... I'm gonna take a guess from a few things about the stove. First, it appears to have MANY more burners, so could this mean more foods allowed in a recipe? The second observation is, that it is called "The Mega Stove", implying that it is bigger and better. I hope that it isn't more items per recipe... As it is they are hard enough to solve, with only three ingredients. The solvers would have to double up, and would be driven to the brink of insanity. Let's just hope they solve tge YTT first, though.
So true, that would be maddening!
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #109
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

oooo.....i definitely think that the chair is from the tree top theme

thanks for the update FIA

hugs
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #110

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I think Ganz completely forgot their target age group when they came out with the e-store. It's supposed to be kids from 6 to 13, if I remember right. The e-store caters to adults, not kids. Can you just imagine buying a birthday present for a 7 year old, and it's a code???!!! I guess we could get really creative in wrapping it up nice and pretty!

The original charms did make nice little gifts. My older kids got one for my youngest just before they sold out, and it makes a cute necklace on one of her webbies. She still plays with it, long after she got bored with the Fairy Falls. Maybe we could make cute little paper chains out of codes, so kids can still have something to play with...

Okay, pardon the sarcasm, but I had to get that out of my system!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: