Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #81
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

The fountain is beautiful and the bed sounds awesome. I want one of those. xD
Jayfeather is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #82
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

It's still not working!!

dumhart3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #83
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

Neat i can't wait to but these items!!
fishymill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #84

Emma Rose is on a distinguished road

I still do not have the new outdoor items available either. I have emptied my cache and re-booted my computer but they are still not there.
Emma Rose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #85
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

oh WOW!!! those items look absolutely fantastic!!! I am really excited and happy about these new cool additions!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #86
ow Wow

Cleo25 will become famous soon enough

The same thing is going on with me tooI cleaned out everything and rebooted too I guess I just have to wait
Cleo25 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #87
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Great features but not I am locked out of one of my outdoor storage rooms! Can't get to my doug fountain, panda slide or many other outdoor treasures
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #88

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

I cannot find any of the new stuff for outdoor... I cleared my cache, This stinks... : - (
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:47 PM   #89

litaholic is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone think there's any connection between the accounts that don't have the new items (and maybe weather) and the accounts whose pets currently look unhappy when they're using the sink?
litaholic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #90
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thank you COWS. I love the fountain!

That bed sure looks amazing. Finally my pets can jump on their beds without getting in trouble!
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: