Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 01:34 PM   #71
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

The items weren't in mine either to begin with. Cleared cache and after logging in and out, in and out they finally showed up. Site is definitely slow today. All the new outdoor stuff is so cool. Many of the things we have been asking for. Love the birdbath and the new trees and the changing weather! Thanks Ganz!!
bettyv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #72
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

I am a bit disappointed in the new Stone Fencing. It doesn't go in the same spaces around the yard as the regular fencing does. In turn it takes up a whole space all the way around the yard making the yard area for other yard items smaller. I hope they change this as the yards are so small for all the outdoor items as is. Taking up more spaces to use the fencing is frustrating when I want all of it and more, lol. Hmmm...guess I will have to make some decisions on what to have in the yard and what to leave out. Either way...other than this...I LOVE the new outdoor items! Really great additions!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #73

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

mine did not show up until i cleared my cache . it stil isnt raining but it does look diffrent so maybe it will rain soon!the yard looks more zoomed out or something.
wonders2412 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #74

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Does it rain in the garden yard room in the clubhouse, I wonder.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:09 PM   #75
eternalstarlight

eternalstarligh is on a distinguished road

when will it be added to the wshop? i just went to find it and its not there
eternalstarligh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #76

momofjbp is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the new outdoor items are great! BUT when I went to the WShop I could not find them. Not in the Outdoor category. Not in the New Items Category. Not in Garden. Not in Decorations....
Does anyone know where to find them?
momofjbp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #77
I love Shibas!

BalletBabe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
I don't have the new items on my account. I have restarted my computer and refreshed WW. Anyone else have this issue?
I can't see them either! I've looked in new items, themes and outdoors at the W Shop but I cannot find the new items
BalletBabe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #78
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I can't see the new stuff either!!! And when I tried to trade in the trading room I traded a super bed for nothing! Please WI tell us what's wrong!!! Or at least show us how to clear our cache! (I have mozilla firefox AND Internet Explorer if that makes any difference)
-LXVKFKZ7
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #79
ait... I'm A

danceislifee96 has a spectacular aura about

i got the new items.
danceislifee96 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #80
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Omigosh, that is the coolest POTM EVER!!!! I really want one now!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: