Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

lovesmytwodogs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

wow that stuff is expensive i just had around 20000 now i am down to 8000
lovesmytwodogs is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #42

jerkymom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Also, according to Webkinz Newz:Outdoor yards will now show the time of day, just like Treetop yards. Even better, you can expect a variety of different weather conditions in both Outdoor and Treetop yards — be sure to visit your Outdoor or Treetop yard every day to see how the weather is.
My Asian garden looks so pretty at night, it's almost a shame for Fenton my frog to harvest it! LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpgNight Garden.jpg (76.2 KB, 15 views)
jerkymom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #43
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

Default New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

wow! look at those outdoor items!

did anyone notice when you click on preview for the pool lounger, there is a pool that is not for sale!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-06-2009 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: same thought
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #44
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

The foilage is really great and that bed/trampoline is aweome!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #45
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
here is a quick thumb nail of my RIDGELY'S tree top renovated with the new items.

these new pieces will go splendidly with the castle pieces, too.
I wonder how those Wisteria would look around the Oriole bed instead of the elms But otherwise, Miss Spots, you make it ALLL look so classy
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #46
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

I have a blue screen around my backyards and I don't have anything new in the wshop yet. You are not alone Pargolfer
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:00 AM   #47
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

That's sooooooooo cool! I'm going to check it out!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #48
TAL67
Static is an unknown quantity at this point

There is nothing new on any of my accounts and I have 5 accounts, 2 in different time zones. Clearing cache and rebooting offered no change.
Static is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #49
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

I CAN'T VIEW THE NEW WSHOP THINGS!!! HELP!!
I know you have to clear your cache, BUT HOW?! I need help asap!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:06 AM   #50
Sar240

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

The updates haven't hit my account yet
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: