Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 09:51 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World

It's already been raining in one of gardens on 1 acc and the sun shining on the other. can't find the new garden items guess I need to clear the cookies.
cojo64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #32

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

sigh, no extra class either...
pargolfer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #33

yassmin will become famous soon enough

I also can't find the new items either hopefully they come on very soon they look really nice.
yassmin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #34

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New Additions to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Ok if anyone can help me please do and give me the answer on My Page. I wanted to report this to WebkinzInsider, but i don't know how. I was in my garden with my guinea pig Romeo, and it started to rain! Like really rain in Webkinz World! 2 cute i thought! Please help if you can!
Cool! I don't have a computer rite now so I'm using my phone but I don't have Flash Player on my phone so webkinz doesn't work but when I come home I'm going onwebkinz that sounds soooo cool!!!! I think it's part on the weather change :]

;] ¡¡¡Шевкiиz яоскs!!! ¡¡¡Мy useяиаме is spaякlysтuff!!! ¡¡¡шевкiиz яоскs!!! ;]
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #35
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

I had to clear my cache to see the new items. I bought the tree and the fountain. Glad I had some coupons saved!
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #36
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Additions to Webkinz World (Outdoor Furniture, POTM Exclusive, Goo Goo Berries)

I'm very pleased Ganz put something new for everybody! The new theme is very pretty if you ask me!
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #37

MommyOf4 is a jewel in the roughMommyOf4 is a jewel in the rough

I really like the new outdoor items, time to redecorate
MommyOf4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #38

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

New additions? What new additions? I can't get to any of my outdoor rooms. Account freezes up and have to log out.

New items in the W-Shop, not yet showing up in mine. I can't buy any of the new things shown on the front page.

Why doesn't everyone have access to new things? I guess this is like when "My Page" came about. Seems like everyone was talking about it and playing on it. My account didn't have access until 3 weeks after eveyone else.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:38 AM   #39

yassmin will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
New additions? What new additions? I can't get to any of my outdoor rooms. Account freezes up and have to log out.

New items in the W-Shop, not yet showing up in mine. I can't buy any of the new things shown on the front page.

Why doesn't everyone have access to new things? I guess this is like when "My Page" came about. Seems like everyone was talking about it and playing on it. My account didn't have access until 3 weeks after eveyone else.
Yeah I can't find the new stuff either my account keeps freezing also then I have to log out hopefully we will both be able to enjoy the new stuff soon like everyone else.
yassmin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #40

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I can't find the items, the weather and stuff is still the same, but i can get to my outdoor rooms using my laptop, since our desktop computer is kinda old and runs r e a l l y s l o w !!! I don't even see the new bed in the pom items!!! I really want some of those new items too!!!!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: