Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 04:58 PM   #41

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Addition to Zumwhere

View Post Originally Posted by abbijo24
I am having the same problem. I have not been awarded any prizes at all. Also, my zumbuddy doesn't not fly around with my webkinz can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Is the zumbuddy only buddies with one webkinz per account? If so, how do I know which zumbuddy goes with what webkinz. HELP!!!! Please.
Someone more skilled with zumbuddies can probably answer this better than I can, I just got mine last night -- but when you are in your room you can click on the little zum face (near the dress pet button) and it will allow you to scroll through the zumbuddies you have to make it fly with your pet. Then when you want, you can remove it and add it to another pet.

They are cute, if a bit frustrating!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #42
WWID NanRei1
Webkinz :)

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

In the upper right hand corner of your room you will see a place to click and choose a zum buddy to follow any pet you are using. They didn't have great instructions as to how to do many things. Good luck and have fun with you zum buddy.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #43
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I ordered my zumbuddy, but have not gotten it yet- So how do you earn zummies to buy stuff? DO you use the ones in the other part of zumwhere?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #44
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wendy Pie, each zum has a name and perhaps you are finding the same one over and again. I am keeping a list of what I get each time and I have multiples of some and none of usually one particular one that I need to get my prize. So hang in there and eventually you will get them all.
Also, the zummies you aquire from the game are not related to or usable in zumwhere. You should all be aware that to aquire zummies in zumwhere you must make your zum happy. To do that you will need to give them food and toys (expensive) which will go away forever (not back to the zum dock) after they have played with them for about half a minute. Just wanted everyone to know what you were in for. Good luck!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
WWID NanRei1

Donation Award 

I forgot to say that when you place toys out for your zum, they don't always want that particular one. Even if they do not play with the toy, it will go away and not back to your dock. There is no way to know exactly what they want to play with or eat unless an image of something appears in the bubble. And if you don't have that thing in your dock, they will change their mind by the time you get it for them. The same holds true for food they do not want. I have 5 zum buddies and many parties but no zummies given. Do the math!!!!
Old 11-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #46
webkinzmutter

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

I have an uneven amount of zummies I get
Blue and yellow I have double I have at the moment 481 blue 483 yello 236 purple (need 11 for cloud machine) and 285 pink so the amount is very differenet purple is hardest to get for me
webkinzmutter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 AM   #47
Lil Kinz
gilberte6068 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get your Zums to follow your webkinz???
gilberte6068 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:23 PM   #48
Unregistered

hey! I was wondering if you knew where to buy zum buddies.

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: