Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #31
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Addition to Zumwhere

COWS4YOU

This is awesome
I haven't been able to get my hands on one of these little guys,
but my dad cnetski and I were still able to access the Zstore.

These items look great, and I imagine they are creative and fun to play with too. Looking forward to checking them out someday!

Furniture:
Click the image to open in full size.

Decorations:

Food:

Toys:

Prizes:

Last edited by KC Connection; 10-28-2009 at 09:19 PM..
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #32
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have 15 kinzclips and have only been able to search one a day. It has been resetting at 8 pm KT. But I just tried to do my search now and it says I have already done it. Have the changed the reset time?
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:03 PM   #33

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Just so everyone understands me here. I have been able to search twice a day usually around 9am and then somewhere between 8pm and 9pm, only after I put two Klipz codes in at different times! The only times I have been able to search are the same times at which I added the Klipz in the first place! It was my understanding, after reading about the Zum Klipz, was that the more you added, the better your chances. I had no idea that you could only search once a day! If you can only search once a day what is the point of adding more Klipz?

Since it seems that I am the only one, so far, that has been able to do this, it must be a glitch that is only affecting my computer. As for it "being fair for everyone", well I think the whole game is totally unfair to everyone! If I had known that I wasn't suppose to be able to search more than one time in a 12 hour period, I would have never bought another Klipz!!!! So, please, by all means, someone report this unfairness to Ganz! And be sure to tell them to please make their directions a little more clear. Don't tell us that the more Klipz we add the better our chances. Adding a bunch of Klipz to a game that you can only play once in a 12 hour period is what is not fair!

If I sound a tad upset, it's because I am. I've noticed that when someone on WI says they got something "extra" or "due to a glitch" or whatever, everyone "seems" to be happy for that person. Suddenly, me getting to play Zumwhere twice a day is "unfair"? Oh, and you will all be glad to know that I only got to play Zumwhere once today. Seems the new updates fixed the unfair glitch! So all is well with the world now.

Now, that I have vented, let me apologize for hurting anyone's feelings or offending anyone. I'm just getting a little tired of the "buy more, earn more, must have" spiral that I am seeing from Ganz. And yes, I have fallen for them "hook, line, and sinker" too. Anyway, please know that I did not know that I doing something "unfair".

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:09 PM   #34
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I have 15 kinzclips and have only been able to search one a day. It has been resetting at 8 pm KT. But I just tried to do my search now and it says I have already done it. Have the changed the reset time?
Looks like I can answer my own question. On another account I did Zumwhere at before 12 KT. After 12 KT it was reset for the next day.

So Zumwhere now resets at 12 KT instead of 8 KT.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 06:44 AM   #35
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I have two major questions: In the new ZumWhere area, assuming you can purchase a plushie and get in, how do you aquire zummies to buy things for it? If the only way you can earn zummies is by finding zums in the first area than the chances of making purchases are pretty slim. Which leads me to my second question. Three times now I have found a zum but when I go to the field guide the number of zums in that category has not changed. Is this a glitch or is there an explanation?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #36

rosellajulia is on a distinguished road

Can the zum be a buddy to any pet,or just some pets?

A lot of thinks on webkinz seem to be a rip off. Some thing must change to make it fair for all.

Last edited by rosellajulia; 10-29-2009 at 09:45 PM..
rosellajulia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #37
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Cows I need to get a Zum it looks so cool in there !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:59 PM   #38
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much for the update!!..We will be getting those buddies just as soon as we find them somewhere...anywhere...lol...they are just so cute!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #39

danjer is on a distinguished road

Have to admit....not exactly impressed with the zumbuddies. I bought one a couple of days ago, and have been playing with her everyday, several times a day. I have gotten her happiness level to 100% time after time, and have been awarded absolutely nothing (not even zummies which you need to get furniture to decorate her room with). Some of the items you purchase in the zshop require zummies and looks like it will take FOREVER to aquire enough to even buy your buddy a bed to rest in. It is cute to see it buzzing around your pet in the rooms, but to me it is a letdown...sorry Ganz. Well, lesson learned for me, was not the best thing to purchase. I also wish there was more info on them.
danjer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #40
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

I am having the same problem. I have not been awarded any prizes at all. Also, my zumbuddy doesn't not fly around with my webkinz can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Is the zumbuddy only buddies with one webkinz per account? If so, how do I know which zumbuddy goes with what webkinz. HELP!!!! Please.
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: