Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Addition to Zumwhere

thanks for the pictures.
I see he follows in the trading room can it go in your webkinz home too?????
mywebkinzworld is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #22
lpndutcher

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

I can't access anything but the keys in the Magica Forest. I was finally able to cash in my silver keys, but now I can't do anything else, lol...Geez...Hopefully they will get this fixed....I like doing this area alot!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #23

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
Okay, now I'm confused. I have two Klips on my account so I can look for Zums twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night. (I thought that was the point of buying more than one Klip, so you could do just that!) However, I just went and looked for my first Zum of the day. (Didn't find one, darn it!) After I left Zumwhere, the Zumwhere sign was still showing, so I clicked on it again. It said that you could only play once a day. (It showed a lock.) Will I be able to hunt for a Zum tonight as I have been doing? If they have changed the rules to only once a day, no matter how many Klips you have, then I won't be buying anymore.

Star Child.
I'm confused. I have never been able to search for zums more than once per day with the reset happening for me at 8 pm. I thought the extra codes just increased your chances of seeing rare zums. Have other people been able to search more than once per day? I only have 2 on my account so far, though I bought another just today cause I am sick of missing them. Has anyone else been able to search twice per day?
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:10 PM   #24
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

What zum items are for sale?
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #25

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I'm confused. I have never been able to search for zums more than once per day with the reset happening for me at 8 pm. I thought the extra codes just increased your chances of seeing rare zums. Have other people been able to search more than once per day? I only have 2 on my account so far, though I bought another just today cause I am sick of missing them. Has anyone else been able to search twice per day?

Yes, Margo. I have put two Klips on my account and have been able to search twice a day. I put the first one on about 9am and the second one at about 8pm. That is how I understood the game to be. The more Klips you put on your account, depending on when (what time) you put them on, then you could search again. If you are not suppose to search more than once a day, okay....no problem. However, if just adding an extra (or however many) Klips does nothing more than just "increase" you chance to find more Zummies, then that means I bought extra Klips for nothing. The directions/instructions are extremely misleading, in my opinion. Sounds more like a rip-off, just to get people to buy more Klips. Plus, I can't tell any difference between finding Zummies with one Klip or two on my account.

And, as for the new Zum Plushies. They are cute, but what is it with the "items" that you buy using your Zum points, disappearing if you don't "use" them or "play" with them enough? That is so wrong, in my opinion! So, even though the Plushies are so cute, I won't be getting one.

Hunting for the Zummies was fun. I hope it will continue to be.

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:49 PM   #26

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have multiple zums entered on multiple accounts, some in each time zone, and on various servers, and I have never been able to search more than one time per day. As someone said earlier, all of them reset for me at 8pm american KT. Because I do charm searches on those same accounts I know they are not available at any other time (for us anyway)

Now I know how people are getting all the items so quickly!

As far as adding more to get the rarer zums, I wonder if that is a myth to sell more. I have 10 entered on one account and it is doing worse than the one account with only 1 zum entered. The zum buddies look like fun, but I will be more careful where I enter them until I see what benefits there might be to entering more than two.

While I like to support the local shops, I actually have some of these on preorder. We are always a couple weeks behind here in California. Sometimes the stores don't get the POTM in until the last week.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #27
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

The more key clips you purchase the more it is likely that you will find the harder ones. I have 6 keyclips I can only can only search once early morning and once at 8pm. I think its every 12 hours or something..

I do not think its a rip off it seems about right, kind of like the charms and the woodland figures, the more you buy the more chance you have. Its plain and simple.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #28
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That is so cute! I'd love to see Zumbuddies swarming in the Clubhouse! Nice Z Shop too, wonder what you can buy
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #29
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

WOW this is very interesting. I have one on 2 different accounts, Asian and American and can only search once a day on both.

I'm going to buy another one now to see if it lets me search twice a day.

Also I hate that the Zoom glows all the time now so I never know if it's time to search or not.

If some people are getting to search twice a day and other aren't this needs to be reported to Ganz to make it fair for everyone.

Sorry I meant to say how the Zumwhere glows.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #30

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

It is kinda like your on little webbie but littler then a lil' kinz lol. Dumb blonde moment for me
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: