Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #41
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: New 2012 Spring Celebration Egg Prizes Revealed! *UPDATE!*

So far the prizes for this year are fantastic. Loving the Windmill. I saw they also have a Blue Easter Bunny Hat like last years pink one.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I can't get on webkinz can anyone here get on

this is just great no one wants to answers me thanks for any help you didn't do...

Last edited by cfent57; 03-24-2012 at 11:14 AM..
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #43
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I believe Webkinz is down for the time being. Sorry no one answered you more quickly.
All browsers, all of the ways in, and all our computers. Nada.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:23 AM   #44

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

thanks you
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:47 PM   #45
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

New prize: Enchanted Garden Casdading Fountain
Picture: N/A

The picture won't show! srtysztu
I'm going to go crazy!!
It is probably awesome! It sounds like it's related to the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel from last year! That means I HAVE to get this!

Sneak Peek: Enchanted Garden Cascading Fountain | WKN: Webkinz Newz
Can anyone see the picture?

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 03-24-2012 at 11:47 PM..
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:10 AM   #46

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
New prize: Enchanted Garden Casdading Fountain
Picture: N/A

The picture won't show! srtysztu
I'm going to go crazy!!
It is probably awesome! It sounds like it's related to the Enchanted Garden Water Wheel from last year! That means I HAVE to get this!

Can anyone see the picture?
no i can't see the picture either
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #47

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

wnewz:
When you log into Webkinz World from March 31-April 8, you’ll get a delicious milk chocolate egg. You can also win an egg each day by visiting the ‘Today’s Activities’ page, and you can find them in the Ganz eStore and Webkinz eStore. And don’t forget to visit Webkinz Newz for your chance to get a white chocolate egg!Feed the eggs you collect to your pet and you just might win a fantastic prize like this funky Spring Chick Dress!
And log into Webkinz World on April 8 to receive a special Spring Celebration Gift Basket from Webkinz World.

wnewz:

when you log into Webkinz World from March 31-April 8, you’ll get a delicious milk chocolate egg. You can also win an egg each day by visiting the ‘Today’s Activities’ page, and you can find them in the Ganz eStore and Webkinz eStore. And don’t forget to visit Webkinz Newz for your chance to get a white chocolate egg!
Feed the eggs you collect to your pet and you just might win a fantastic prize like this funky Spring Chick Dress!
And log into Webkinz World on April 8 to receive a special Spring Celebration Gift Basket from Webkinz World.

I tried up loading a new pic of the slippers here but WI message says this : sorry this forum is not accepting new posts
so here is the info anyway:
wnez:

When you log into Webkinz World from March 31-April 8, you’ll get a delicious milk chocolate egg. You can also win an egg each day by visiting the ‘Today’s Activities’ page, and you can find them in the Ganz eStore and Webkinz eStore. And don’t forget to visit Webkinz Newz (www.webkinznewz.com) for your chance to get a white chocolate egg!
Feed the eggs you collect to your pet and you just might win a fantastic prize like these cute Fuzzy Bunny Slippers!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitledww.jpg (101.0 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by adrib; 03-26-2012 at 11:49 AM..
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #48
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Ooh, gotta have a couple of those windmills. Thanks for sharing!
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #49

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Oh, I see that fuzzy bunny slippers will also be a prize -- too cute!
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:33 PM   #50

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

Great gifts,I like all of them.Thanks for the info.
mdreamy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, heey dog

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: