Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #61
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Neo-Gothic Theme Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
I was so excited to go and start collecting this theme, until I realized it's deluxe like everything else in Webkinz. It seems like deluxe is taking over!

Is the entire theme deluxe? I'm confused. Or is it just this first sale being deluxe?
This is the first time it is being offered by Arte and it just so happens to be deluxe. Everyone will have the opportunity to buy it on a different day in the future. Just keep watching the rare screen up top of the forum
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2011, 11:09 AM   #62
Call Me Kennedy!
Webkinz :)

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Thank you so much cows, i love it so much to die for
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #63
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yes deluxe is suppost to have more advangtes though because people pay for it

We can be patient and wait

Kennedy
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #64
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I lOVE this new theme. Long overdue with an exciting theme that with go with so Many different
styles.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #65
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

GAH !! I just missed it.

My account took forever to load in. That's what I get for going grocery shopping.
Oh, well .... next time.

Just love this theme !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #66
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

I MISSED GETTING IT BY 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by buts2
I was so excited to go and start collecting this theme, until I realized it's deluxe like everything else in Webkinz. It seems like deluxe is taking over!

Is the entire theme deluxe? I'm confused. Or is it just this first sale being deluxe?
Only the first sale is being deluxe.
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #67
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
I was going to say the same thing. You don't have to be goth to get this theme, or even like it for that matter.
Ironically enough, being goth doesn't guarantee one will like it either . I was really exited to read the headline for this thread, being a bit of a weekend goth myself (i.e. I don't sport the look unless I'm going to an event).

I love traditional victorian themed goth and the modern "neo" kind too, but something about this theme seems too sterile to me. I'd prefer it too look a little heavier, if that makes sense. Such as larger ornate furnishings and more dramatic coloring. The concept is great for halloween and I assume that's what they were thinking, but I also think they could have made it better.

Does anyone know, will there be matching floor and/or walls for this theme?

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I was just thinking the same thing. Is this new Neo-Goth theme going to be just for the "Deluxe" members or will it be for all of us? I noticed that the Neo-Goth flat screen TV is just for "Deluxe" members. I hope they will all us non-"Deluxe" members a chance to get some of the Neo-Goth items. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Star Child
Aren't the deluxe curio-shop items random selections to allow deluxe members a chance to get two rares/day rather than one? Maybe I haven't paid attention, but I thought that all the items that show up for deluxe curio shop also show up for non deluxe on different days. If this is so, then I wouldn't be so worried. I am deluxe, but I thought I'd put this out there to keep spirits high.

Last edited by mountainfairy; 09-02-2011 at 05:09 PM..
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #68
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

It had to be pink. Drat. Oh well. *is tolerant*
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:48 PM   #69
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh my gosh!! That looks so rad!!

Unfortunatly, I'm not duluxe AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH lol
vjr2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #70
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by vjr2000
Oh my gosh!! That looks so rad!!

Unfortunatly, I'm not duluxe AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH lol
you don't have to be deluxe, anyone can get it. just give it time and the pieces will show up in the curio shop
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: