Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Last night, soon after midnight, she showed up as soon as I clicked to go see Santa. She asked for 3 stars and I agreed. She gave me a smarty pants answer and stole my stars for zero reward. Can we say B R A T !? I have not seen her again so far today on that account.

A little while ago she arrived on our other account, took four stars, but gave the pedestal.

Yep, picking up where she left off. She better not steal from us again OR ~~(**&&**)~~ ??

Angel, thanks for the laugh!
ceinvests is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #72
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
So it is just me? Nothing yesterday.... nothing on 3 accounts today. I even waited half an hour on one account and nothing. Yes, I cleared cache and all that. Oh well it does take the stress out of the game, like others said.
It's not just you Kawee...she is a NO SHOW on all of my accounts today...and it frustrates me because that was my problem last go around also...I have no hope of collecting anything because Nafaria just chooses to not show up on my accounts AT ALL....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #73
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Today for me:

Showed up on 1 of my Asian accounts and successfully traded (did not show up on either Asian account yesterday--so that makes a no show 2 days in a row on the account where I got the furthest last time)

American accounts:
successful trades on 10 accounts
no show on 4 accounts
stole stars on 1 account (this was another account where I had more of the space suit than the other accounts last time around)

All in all, better experience than last event (so far--but take into account that we are only on the first day for American);.

I can't believe that she is asking for 4-5 stars for the pedestal like others say (not that I don't believe the people that say it--but what I don't believe is that Ganz programmed it that way--the pedestal is only halfway through the prizes!). I am not that far along because of the poofs of smoke & no shows & stealing last event.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:03 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Today for me:

Showed up on 1 of my Asian accounts and successfully traded (did not show up on either Asian account yesterday--so that makes a no show 2 days in a row on the account where I got the furthest last time)

American accounts:
successful trades on 10 accounts
no show on 4 accounts
stole stars on 1 account (this was another account where I had more of the space suit than the other accounts last time around)

All in all, better experience than last event (so far--but take into account that we are only on the first day for American);.

I can't believe that she is asking for 4-5 stars for the pedestal like others say (not that I don't believe the people that say it--but what I don't believe is that Ganz programmed it that way--the pedestal is only halfway through the prizes!). I am not that far along because of the poofs of smoke & no shows & stealing last event.
Oops, when I said American accounts above, I also added in the 2 Asian accounts (only have 15 accounts total). Sorry
Old 12-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #75
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

We have 4 American accounts - she showed up on two and we traded successfully. Hopefully the other two accounts will see her tomorrow.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #76
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I can't believe that she is asking for 4-5 stars for the pedestal like others say (not that I don't believe the people that say it--but what I don't believe is that Ganz programmed it that way--the pedestal is only halfway through the prizes!.
Is there a thread somewhere about how best to trade with the little imp when she deigns to show up? I confess I have little idea what's a good trade. If 4-5 is too many for the pedestal, then I was getting royally ripped off being asked for 10 for the pink potion thing, I guess.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #77

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

Still a no show on my asian account, and a no show on my 2 american accounts. You think Ganz would make this easier for kids
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #78
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
It's not just you Kawee...she is a NO SHOW on all of my accounts today...and it frustrates me because that was my problem last go around also...I have no hope of collecting anything because Nafaria just chooses to not show up on my accounts AT ALL....

I was ready to leave my Euro account a while ago and she showed up! Finally! She was very close to the top of my screen and I didn't know if I'd gotten her in time. I did get a helmet and it cost me 3 stars. The price seems to have gone up right before Christmas!

My laptop has one of those wide screens but the height is smaller than most. I can't get the whole WW screen on my computer so I keep it rolled up to the top. Her being so close to the top will stress me out! It's early so I hope she moves around my screen (and shows up on my other accounts)

Good luck, I hope she shows soon.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #79
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Is there a thread somewhere about how best to trade with the little imp when she deigns to show up? I confess I have little idea what's a good trade. If 4-5 is too many for the pedestal, then I was getting royally ripped off being asked for 10 for the pink potion thing, I guess.
I am not aware of such a thread. Maybe someone else here can help us with that.

On the trade screen, it shows what she is asking for (I have only seen her ask for 1 of each star that she shows us) and then it also shows how many total you have of the stars that she is asking for. Is it possible that you misread what she was asking for and that is actually how many stars you had before the trade?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #80
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Of our 8 accounts this am she showed up on 3......and asked for stars we didn't have....I have been saving every star since the last time she was around and yet she has to ask for ones we don't have? Oh well.....we'll see what tomorrow brings.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: