Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 07:15 AM   #61
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

She's definitely right were she left off with our three accounts.

On my sister's account, she showed up right on time as she had been. Took 10 stars, but hey, at least she showed up, I guess. Good thing my sister doesn't really care about this kind of thing as much as I do.

On my two accounts, I got one no show and one disappearing puff of smoke. That's pretty much what I was getting the last time. Awesome. Going to be a long month at this rate.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2011, 08:23 AM   #62
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

I've tried on 3 of my 4 accounts. On all 3 she showed up 5 minutes after the dock loaded (I was waiting on the Contact Us page), but she stole my stars on the 3rd account.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #63
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think I'll skip Nafaria this time around. She caused too much stress last time. LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #64

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I think I'll skip Nafaria this time around. She caused too much stress last time. LOL
i agree it is too stressful.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #65
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

She showed, she burped, she blew smoke in my face and left.

You can take the fairy out of the kinz trailer park, but you can't take the kinz trailer park out of the fairy
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:57 AM   #66
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

More gas than not here. Sigh....
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:58 AM   #67
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

She showed, she burped, she blew smoke in my face and left.

You can take the fairy out of the kinz trailer park, but you can't take the kinz trailer park out of the fairy
Thanks for the laugh!!!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #68

lorelilee22 is on a distinguished road

Nafaria just gave me some boots! Whoopie! I am sooo glad I've been saving my stars!
lorelilee22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #69
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
Don't click the Smurf or Panda!

I logged in on all three of my accounts, left them on the newspaper front page, then waited around 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes on my first account the Smurf floated by and I clicked her, then clicked on the Panda floater and did that. Then I thought. "What if that messes up the Nafaria timing/chance? I shouldn't have clicked." So when the Smurf and Pandal floated by on my second account, I didn't click on either one. As soon as the Panda went off, Nafaria loaded. I clicked her and got the magic potion. Same thing on my last account, except when she loaded I didn't have the star.

Twenty minutes later, and still no Nafaria on my first account.

So, my hypothesis is that if you click on the other floaters, you won't get Nafaria, but if you ignore them both she will appear. -

Floaters just appeared on my first account, and it worked! I ignored them and got Nafaria (Didn't have star again), so I think this is the key. I know it is only three accounts, but so far it is 100 percent.

Now the pet of the month ribbon is floating by - Once one way, then again in a different direction. I don't dare click on it, either...
I just logged onto my account and had the same experience: I waited on the front page of the Kinzville Times and waited till Smurfette and the panda floated by. As soon as the panda cleared the screen out popped Nefaria! I was successfully able to trade her for a lunar jacket.

Thanks for sharing your observations with us - it worked for me!!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #70
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

So it is just me? Nothing yesterday.... nothing on 3 accounts today. I even waited half an hour on one account and nothing. Yes, I cleared cache and all that. Oh well it does take the stress out of the game, like others said.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: