Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 08:16 PM   #51
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Oh no...she's back....

Oh well, hopefully she doesn't try to steal some of my stars this time
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 08:45 PM   #52
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for the updated info! I can't wait to see her again!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #53
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Thank you for the info
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #54
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Does anybody know if she doesn't show up in the first 5 minutes does it mean she isn't going to appear?
Should wait on newspaper or hunt for her?
Last time I wasn't trying this hard
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #55
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I didn't know anything about this event & we've never done it before! I just signed in on my Euro Account & she showed up after about 3 minutes or so, right when I was going to my room. I clicked on her & it still worked... I traded & got a cookie. Can/does she sometimes show up more than once a day? Good Luck, Everyone! The prizes look cool ~ my dd's going to *LOVE* this!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM   #56
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
I didn't know anything about this event & we've never done it before! I just signed in on my Euro Account & she showed up after about 3 minutes or so, right when I was going to my room. I clicked on her & it still worked... I traded & got a cookie. Can/does she sometimes show up more than once a day? Good Luck, Everyone! The prizes look cool ~ my dd's going to *LOVE* this!
Last time it was only once a day, I haven't heard of that changing.
Congrats on a successful trade!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #57
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Does anybody know if she doesn't show up in the first 5 minutes does it mean she isn't going to appear?
Should wait on newspaper or hunt for her?
Last time I wasn't trying this hard
I was just on my Asian account for about 15 minutes & was in the Curio Shop doing the gem hunt when she appeared... Had another good trade for a cookie! I usually find if I just go about my WW business ~ I have better luck than just waiting & waiting. Good Luck ~ hope you find her & gives you a good prize!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:43 AM   #58

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

well i saw her, clicked on her and didnt have the stars she wanted for the vine plant
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #59

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Don't click the Smurf or Panda!

I logged in on all three of my accounts, left them on the newspaper front page, then waited around 10 minutes. After about 10 minutes on my first account the Smurf floated by and I clicked her, then clicked on the Panda floater and did that. Then I thought. "What if that messes up the Nafaria timing/chance? I shouldn't have clicked." So when the Smurf and Pandal floated by on my second account, I didn't click on either one. As soon as the Panda went off, Nafaria loaded. I clicked her and got the magic potion. Same thing on my last account, except when she loaded I didn't have the star.

Twenty minutes later, and still no Nafaria on my first account.

So, my hypothesis is that if you click on the other floaters, you won't get Nafaria, but if you ignore them both she will appear. -

Floaters just appeared on my first account, and it worked! I ignored them and got Nafaria (Didn't have star again), so I think this is the key. I know it is only three accounts, but so far it is 100 percent.

Now the pet of the month ribbon is floating by - Once one way, then again in a different direction. I don't dare click on it, either...

Last edited by Snickerdoodlez; 12-01-2011 at 04:14 AM..
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:02 AM   #60
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.finally showed up on ONE acct...got the pedestal..YAY....took 5 stars...but I had tons
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: