Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #21
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Yea - Maybe I can find her this time
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #22
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I have been saving stars on all my accounts! Too bad after 20 minutes she isn't there! Drat! I hope she'll warm up a bit and show herself soon.

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Good. I have been saving up for her!!
I love the hat Canon!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #23
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

For those of you where she did show up--how long did you have to wait to see her the first time?
It took a good 10-15 minutes before I saw her (much longer than others who saw her in the first 5-6 minutes). I suspect I might have been "between pages" when she was due to come and I saw her only on the second appearance or so.. That's just my guess at this point.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #24
lugwee has disabled reputation

oh cool! will we leave off where we started? or do we start over with the prizes and have to get the solar suit again to get to the big prizes?
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #25
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I've been trying to collect my stars, so we'll see if I have enough to actually get anything from her!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Very sad She showed up and I clicked on her and got the POOF just like before. Doesn't seem to be fixed on my account.
Lioness is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:14 PM   #27
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
It took a good 10-15 minutes before I saw her (much longer than others who saw her in the first 5-6 minutes). I suspect I might have been "between pages" when she was due to come and I saw her only on the second appearance or so.. That's just my guess at this point.
Thank you for the response!

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
Very sad She showed up and I clicked on her and got the POOF just like before. Doesn't seem to be fixed on my account.
Tomorrow, try waiting on the newspaper page right after you log in. Watch the screen until the first hunger drop (about 6 minutes). If you don't see her by then, then you probably won't see her for the day; but if you do see her, then she should offer you a trade (but she might steal your stars--if they haven't reprogrammed that part). Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #28
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I guess she really does pick up where she left off (not only with the prizes, but also with the accounts who were having "gas" problems and suffered from abandonment issues )

I was able to see her on my Asian today, but it was the other accts that were having difficulties before - so I'm expecting these will continue tomorrow..)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #29
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Very exciting!
Can't wait to start trading with Nafaria!
Thanks for the information COWS!
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #30

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I've been saving my stars, so I'm hopefully ready for her!! I didn't get much last time either, so I hope I get more this time!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: