Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #201
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Nafaria Returns to Webkinz World to Trade!

Finally I finished 1. I have 12 accounts that are trying to get her, I have been stuck on my DH's account for a while. I got the Cauldron finally on the 17th and she has not shown up at all on his account urgh. And for about a week now I have had 3 other accounts ready to finish but she asked for 1 I didn't have on them, different ones too, so I kept at it

For those wanting to know the secret to seeing her so much. I sign onto 1 account at a time. I do not do anything, I stay on the Newspaper screen. And she shows up 5 mins after I signed on. This week she has shown up on all 11 other accounts other then my DH's
I find if you are doing something that is when she disappears. If you are opening say mail she will disappear, if you are getting the Ms Birdy gift and it is up at the time she comes, she disappears more times then not. So I suggest just opening it up, see what time it fully opened and 5 mins later she should be there.

Click the image to open in full size.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #202
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Congrats Dawn on getting all those awesome prizes and finishing up on one account! WooHoo!! I Hope you are able to climb the prize ladder on your other account! Good Luck!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #203
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
Congrats Dawn on getting all those awesome prizes and finishing up on one account! WooHoo!! I Hope you are able to climb the prize ladder on your other account! Good Luck!
Thanks
I was able to get another finished today as well
Old 12-24-2011, 08:31 PM   #204
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Congrats!!! Couple questions. Do you click on "I love my webkinz" and do you click the x to get rid of the reminder about seeing Ms birdy? And are you on foxfire, or something else?
View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Finally I finished 1. I have 12 accounts that are trying to get her, I have been stuck on my DH's account for a while. I got the Cauldron finally on the 17th and she has not shown up at all on his account urgh. And for about a week now I have had 3 other accounts ready to finish but she asked for 1 I didn't have on them, different ones too, so I kept at it

For those wanting to know the secret to seeing her so much. I sign onto 1 account at a time. I do not do anything, I stay on the Newspaper screen. And she shows up 5 mins after I signed on. This week she has shown up on all 11 other accounts other then my DH's
I find if you are doing something that is when she disappears. If you are opening say mail she will disappear, if you are getting the Ms Birdy gift and it is up at the time she comes, she disappears more times then not. So I suggest just opening it up, see what time it fully opened and 5 mins later she should be there.

Click the image to open in full size.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:41 PM   #205
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Whew!! So far no stealing this month for me....up to the cloak on one account!! Just need to follow the advice for waiting at the newspaper for her--got the gas quite a few times !!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #206
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Of our 11 accounts..we have finished 3...all of the others are up to the torch or higher...when we have been short a star..we have done it both ways..agreeing to trade and refusing to trade..neither seems to be faster..it has been random.however..we have not been had any stars stolen for choosing either one...When we log in..we note the time on each account..knowing we have 5 minutes..we will do a few activities and make it back to the news before the 5 minutes are up..( if you open your dock..it may be 6 or 7 minutes)..we also note the hunger level of our pet...if Nafaria is not going to show up (on the unopened docks)...the hunger will drop by 2..found that the message from your pet does not always appear...I'm always happy to answer any additional questions..Happy Holidays!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #207
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by charming
Congrats!!! Couple questions. Do you click on "I love my webkinz" and do you click the x to get rid of the reminder about seeing Ms birdy? And are you on foxfire, or something else?
Thanks

Yes I love my webkinz and then x out of the Ms Birdy reminder
I don't do anything else after that, but just stay on the newspaper
I do sometimes go into an hourly event but it does mess up the timing too much. So I tend to do it just staying in 1 place not doing anything after signing in

I sign into 1, then wait 2 mins then sign into another 1, I put them with the oldest 1 first and the 2nd 1 behind it, making sure I have it like halfway down so I can see half of the screen on both of them, so if she comes on the sides I don't miss her, but I do 10 or 11 at them same time, I do my Asian earlier then the others.... So instead of me waiting 5 mins each I rotate it so it doesn't take as long, every 2-3 mins she comes on another 1 rotating them like that
I use Internet Explorer
I rarely use FF for WW because I can't open my docks with them
Old 12-25-2011, 12:37 AM   #208
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Well, as expected Nafaira returned and picked up right where she left off, asking for the star that I only had one of and that she stole...so another day without a prize, drats!
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:06 AM   #209

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I have been stuck on my DH's account for a while. I got the Cauldron finally on the 17th and she has not shown up at all on his account urgh....This week she has shown up on all 11 other accounts other then my DH's.
Dawnscott, I'm having the same issue as your DH's account. She is now not showing up anymore on 8 of my U.S. accounts:

1 account: 4 days since she was last seen
2 accounts: 5 days
1 account: 6 days
1 account: 8 days
1 account: 9 days
1 account: 10 days
1 account: 11 days

In the 8 accounts that no longer see her, I had been missing the star she needed lots of times, I didn't have the star she needed the last time I saw her (with 1 exception), AND these are accounts I've been searching for Nafaria since the first day in October.

She still shows up on the 5 minute mark for the one account that has tons of stars, so I've rarely had to cancel a trade. The other account that she still shows up on is one that I started searching for her in December--I'm missing several stars on that account also, but I guess I haven't "used up" all my "missing star" chances.

Anyone else noticing this pattern on your accounts?

*Please note that I am not asking for advice on how to find her. I found her numerous times on 10 accounts...up until 11 days ago! I'm just wondering if she has completely stopped showing up on other people's accounts.
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:16 AM   #210

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

haven't seen her today again.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: